female question

[de...]

i always take advil gels first few days of my period cause i get bad cramps.  i'm hearing that advil isn't good when in benzo withdrawal.  but i can't just not take anything cause my cramps are pretty painful.  is advil really that bad?  does anyone know of a safe alternative?

I experienced an increase in symptoms every time I tried Advil.  This doesn't happen to everyone, but it does for some.

If you have been taking it while in withdrawal and have not noticed any problems, you may be one of those for whom it does not cause problems.

I know Tylenol does not seem to work as well as Advil, but it would be the safest bet if you are concerned with a reaction.

I took ibuprophen all the time after withdrawal and it was fine for me but I haven't taken it since being floxed a couple of months ago and am afraid to try it again.

anyone else getting bad cramps?...any more suggestions.  i don't know if tylenol would work for me.  i might try it but how many mg?  i usually use 600mg of ibuprophen twice a day for two days.