PMS-related worsening: felling awful

[do...]

I knew this! Shit hit the fan :'(.

I am in my luteal phase now and on a reduced dose of Progesterone cream (I am coming off it). Before I was going quite well but today I got all my PMS/ PMDD symptoms. I am extremely irritable (seizures) and “believe” that my husband doesn’t love me. These are my two typical symptoms before the period, and in the past Progesterone removed them.

I must highlight that I did not have such awful PMS until I started Clonazepam.

There are two options: add Progesterone or increased Keppra (anticonvulsant). I increased Keppra, just now – sitting and waiting.

I don't know how I will bear it.

There is a link about wd and hormones somewhere back a few pages.  My symptoms always got worse mid-cyle and just before my period.  No joke.  It was not fun.  Also, I've seen others post about how progesterone in w/d can cause symptoms to flare up, too.  I know when I was in wd, my hormones got really out of balance. 

I just started my cycle this weekend and I think every s/x I had tapering has come back!!!  Not all AS severe, but they just keep popping up to say and unwanted "hello!".  Grrrrr.

At least we all have each other to lean on. :)

Hugs,

Schatje

I got a really bad wave this morning and the last few days have been really rough...I'm hoping I'm close to my period and that's why I'm having a spike in symptoms.  It's horrible for me because I don't know when to expect it anymore...last time it was an entire week late, but the time before that it was an entire week early!

Yes, I checked all old posts about female hormones )) . There is a definite connection.

I increased Keppra from 125mg to 250mg. It helps psychologically but I am suffering fever and cold chills. I had them when I just started WD from Clonazepam.