Important reguarding rebound anxiety

[lo...]

When I started tapering I felt like things were over and this is where my life ends, I think one of the reasons I have gotten so far is walking to and from work, doing more chores and exercise. It seems to have shown that this anxiety can be beat if one does not avoid situations and pushes through :)

Thanks, loldongs.  I also got a lot of relief from anxiety (and depression) through regular mild exercise and if the weather cooperates, walking is the best.  :thumbsup:

When I started tapering I felt like things were over and this is where my life ends, I think one of the reasons I have gotten so far is walking to and from work, doing more chores and exercise. It seems to have shown that this anxiety can be beat if one does not avoid situations and pushes through :)

Walking and working helped me tremendously too  :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting this  :thumbsup: I find my anxiety goes down when my mind has something to concertrate on, such as a book or browsing the internet. If I'm feeling really good I'll play around with my camera. Distracting ourselves is the key.

to be noted baby steps though though I push through if I put myself through too much like going to a noizy restuarant, i feel it the next day.