ANYONE HAVE ARMS AND LEGS FEELING LIKE SAND IN THEM

[he...]

Hi Pam , yeah I walked my puppy yesterday , my arms are sore from that , but the sand feeling an heavy feeling  has been like this for mths.I know Colleen has it in her toes .

Help me, doing things like folding clothes hurts.  Even walking short distances hurts.  And forget about exercise, the post exercise pain is often unbearable.  The heavy sand feeling is like feeling every pound of my bodyweight and like walking thru sludge.  I was ok for a few weeks, but it's back.  And, it's heavy.

Hi Laura, I have the very heavy arms and legs, feels like each limb weighs 100 lbs. I have the jelly legs too. My legs have felt weaker this summer because Im not walking due to the heat here in Phx. My feet do not feel normal at all, all kinds of painful and strange senations. I feel the sandy, gritty feeling between my toes. Also my eyes feel gritty and sandy too. The skin on my hands feel rubbery or waxy. My hand grasps are weak. Im sure this is wd Laura, I dont think you are alone with these sx. Maybe you describe them a little differently than someone else would idk. I think bw is the only condition that would cause such weird sx. Ive been tested in the past for MS as you have, and lots of other conitions too. the wd is temporary, read the article again of how gabba receptors regenerate. It take time Laura. I dont think these are per se new sx for you, more of a new twist on an old or familiar sx. Thinking of you always and sending much love. Colleen

Oh Laura, I forgot to write that I hava also frequently felt like my fingers and arms were getting pulled out out of their sockets. I dont have this all the time only occ. I read somewhere that tendons and ligaments can be affected in wd. Laura please hang in there, youll be ok. Love, Colleen

Hi Helpme. I had what I called liquid metal in my blood as my limbs felt unusually heavy, and it felt like my whole body was being pulled by gravity into the ground. It was really strong.  When I walked my legs felt like they were made of lead and my arms just pulled to the ground. I had that months 8-12 more on than off. But then the "extreme" element of that left and it settled to fatigued. That sounds like what you are talking about maybe? I looked at it like it was a symptom didn't hurt. I don't know if it makes it easier for you to look at it that way though? That's how I combated the strange super bizarre symptoms that didn't have physical pain.

Hugs for you......   :smitten:

Thank you Colleen and Tracy for replying , sorry that you have to endure this symptom , everything sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Love Laura

xoxoxo

I can't say that my arms and legs felt like sand.  I would describe it more as if extra weight was put on my legs at times.  Mostly my right leg.  I had a period of my right arm and leg going numb.  It got me into the ER where I found out that Xanax can cause all this.  Since then I had 1 week of right arm numbness and 2 weeks of right leg numbness, soreness, and heavy feeling.  I still get periods of legs feeling kinda heavy and sore.  But my emphasis seems to be on the right leg.  Almost like I am dragging it during the first part of the day.  I haven't really checked myself out walking in front of glass or a mirror, but I am sure I got some sort of limp or something going as the steps just don't feel right.