Does milk (or other dairy) give you anxiety?

[Ma...]

I think I just realized that milk (or other dairy and dairy products) cause my anxiety to shoot up.

Does anyone else have (or perceive) an association to your anxiety level and consumption of dairy?

My episodes of increased anxiety happen 30 to 60 minutes after consuming milk.  I'm only suspecting a link, but I'm cutting dairy out for a few weeks to test.

I'm not having a traditional milk/dairy allergy reaction.  Just severe, unpleasant anxiety that comes after consumption of dairy and diminishes slowly over the next hour or two.

Many thanks.

YES!!!!!  I could not figure out why my anxiety seemed to spike at certain times at night and I finally caught on after trial and error that it seemed to happen after I would eat ice cream. Breyers Choclate Extra Creamy lol. Its addicting. Anyway I finally noticed it because I was in a window of feeling great almost no s/x's and then my anxiety would jump and its the only thing that I could figure attribute it to so I tested it out and sure enough that seemed to be the trigger. I dont know why or what the link is but I have tested in the morning, afternoon, night and it happens everytime.

I personally find milk soothing.  Perhaps you have an allergy to cow's milk - this can cause anxiety and depression among other things.

Angel