5 1/2 years off and going strong!!

[Je...]

Hi all,

Just read another story of a person taking Xanax and felt compelled to tell my story.  Which..made me think of all of you.  Five years off and still going strong!!  I was as bad as bad can get (spent a week in a mental hospital because of Xanax) but I am doing great and you will too!!  Don't give up.  No matter how bad it seems...I swear..it will get better!!  One step, one minute, one breath at a time.  You will get better!!  Hang in there!!  Much love and understanding!!

Jen

It's always great to hear from recovered buddies  :yippee: 

Thank you for taking the time to update us and share your success, we need to hear it  :thumbsup:

Hi Jen,

It's so good to see you again, you were here when I first arrived!  I didn't believe you were real, I couldn't see how I could heal from this nightmare.  Now I'm the one still here, letting other folks know there is hope.  Thank you for coming back, it's wonderful to see you!

Pam

Hi all,

Just read another story of a person taking Xanax and felt compelled to tell my story.  Which..made me think of all of you.  Five years off and still going strong!!  I was as bad as bad can get (spent a week in a mental hospital because of Xanax) but I am doing great and you will too!!  Don't give up.  No matter how bad it seems...I swear..it will get better!!  One step, one minute, one breath at a time.  You will get better!!  Hang in there!!  Much love and understanding!!

Jen

Hi Jen!

I was thinking about you the other day and now here you are! It's so nice to hear from you and that you are doing so well.  :smitten:

There are more and more stories that are making the news of people that are on these drugs.  This is one horrific case that chills me to the bone. When I saw her picture on the news of her being arrested I knew immediately that she was on benzos. She was shaking uncontrollably, anyone that's ct'ed a benzos knows what I'm talking about. I understand that not everyone does what she did. In another article it said she had stopped taking her medications, add that to the other stresses in her life and I think she snapped.  She was a very accomplished woman and I feel the years of benzos brought her down.

I'm so thankful we lived through it and have gotten on with our lives.  My heart goes out to this poor woman and what she has to live with for the rest of her life.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/state-to-seek-death-penalty-in-mothers-murder-case/1185712

Jenilyn, I think of you often and it wonderful to get a post from you.  Thanks so much for coming back to reassure the members......and me.

Love,

Patty  xo

Hi all,

Jen

Thank you so much good luck to you

mishi

• 8 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...