Author Topic: 5 1/2 years off and going strong!!  (Read 5082 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 5 1/2 years off and going strong!!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 02:41:48 am »
Thanks for coming back and giving us an update!! If you don't mind, can you share with us the symptoms you had?

xxoo
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 02:39:57 pm »
[...], I think of you often and it wonderful to get a post from you.  Thanks so much for coming back to reassure the members......and me.

Love,

[...]  xo
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2011, 11:16:02 pm »
Hi all,

Just read another story of a person taking Xanax and felt compelled to tell my story.  Which..made me think of all of you.  Five years off and still going strong!!  I was as bad as bad can get (spent a week in a mental hospital because of Xanax) but I am doing great and you will too!!  Don't give up.  No matter how bad it seems...I swear..it will get better!!  One step, one minute, one breath at a time.  You will get better!!  Hang in there!!  Much love and understanding!!

Jen

Thank you so much good luck to you
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 10:32:23 pm »
Thank you for sharing this! We do love success stories here!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2011, 02:16:11 pm »
It is nice to know that success lasts!     :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 12:50:15 am »
Thanks for the post.  Been on klonopin for 20 years and have little hope I will ever recover.  Nice to read this.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2019, 01:41:38 am »
I kno this post is old but I'm curious if you've had any symptoms since then???

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 03:29:18 am »
Thank you  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 07:04:27 pm »
THANKS SO MUCH for your gift of hope!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 07:23:10 pm »
Thank you for coming back to share  :)