TMJ

[Ho...]

are there any sufferers here on the board and what do you take for it?  I used to take ibuprophen but since taking the Norfloxacin for a UTI about a month ago I haven't put one in my mouth because I am scared too.  I have been taking acetaminophen but it is not as good as ibu imo.

HockeyGal

I have been taking Aleve for other stuff with my body while in W/d without any bad reactions to benzos for me.  Whether it helps TMJ though I cant say.

HockeyGal

I have been taking Aleve for other stuff with my body while in W/d without any bad reactions to benzos for me.  Whether it helps TMJ though I cant say.

David the TMJ Association recommends Aleve for TMJ.  They said that even though dentists say ibuprophen is the best it's actually naproxen sodium that works the best of them all but I am afraid to try it.

Aleve was the one consistant pain reliever I took while going through this. It helped me with jaw, neck and many other physical pains, that I was having. You can always talk to your Doctor before trying it, just to be on the safe side. :thumbsup:

Mike