Benzo/PAWS instance body/joint and muscle pain!!!

[Wa...]

Almost 7 months clean and now I am appearancing instance body/joint and muscle pain pretty much 24/7 for the last week or so with the exception of an hour or two relief here and there, Not to mention very bad numbness in my head with pins/needles and itching on my face and body is this PAWS?

Thanks

Watchman

I am 6 months off watchman and I have been having muscle and joint pain.  Feeling really week.  Clonazapam hits us more physical.  My first couple of months off it really reared its ugly head.  I go from very sore knees to sore lower back.  It just moves around.  Just another part of the healing.  Linder 

Hi, Watchman

I think your muscle pain is related to your withdrawals, and is not paws. I am almost 8 months off and I still have a lot of muscle pain in my shoulders and neck.

Take care

pj

The muscle pain and burning has to be the hardest part of this process.  I seem to hobble around because of the back discomfort.  My shoulder and neck is the worst, due to injuries in the past in those places.  I still try to exercise every day in hopes that it will help my progress.

Joint and muscle pain was one of my worst tolerance symptoms.  Since I'm tapering, I still have but not as bad as before.  It was dibilitating before and many a time brought me to tears. I couldn't go for a walk without excruciating pain, especially the next day. They diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, but wondering now if it was just side effects caused by the meds.  Im not sure w Interesting to read that Clonzapam hits us more physically.  What does PAWs stand for?

Hi Buddies,

I also have been having knee, back, hip and thumb joint pain since I have been in the W/D.  It started a couple of months into the taper and has continued until now.  It does move from one place to another some, but mostly is just hurts in most of the places a lot of the time.  My pain is also in areas that all had previous injuries.

I was just checking the forum through the search box to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.  Sounds like we are. 

I wish you all much healing soon!

Lily

Glad I found this topic. For the past week I have been having awful knee, lower back, and hip pain. Because my other symptoms have subsided, I was thinking I might have a vitamin deficiancy, but I think after reading this it must still be withdrawal.  Oh well, I guess I'll just be taking more Tylenol for awhile.

I think your muscle pain is related to your withdrawals, and is not paws.

I thought they were both the same thing ?

One of my main symptoms for the last few months has been aching joint muscles. I think it is getting better, just slowly !

Last couple of days its been the middle of my back, right hip and 4 tiny brain zaps today.  Oh Sh-t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!