Author Topic: Ibuprofen during Withdrawal  (Read 6231 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Ibuprofen during Withdrawal
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2017, 03:31:05 pm »
I'm glad to have found this post. I recently began taking Ibuprofen for 4-5 days for kidney stone pain and began developing a myriad of symptoms that seemingly came out of nowhere and took me awhile to connect the dots to Ibuprofen.

I began to develop insomnia, severe anxiety, depersonalization, panic, loss of appetite, dizziness, headaches, confusion, profuse sweatong, chills and shaking, abdominal pain and discomfort/bloating, heartburn and stomach acid, the list goes on.

Before taking the Ibuprofen, I was in a great place in my WD. I had all but beaten my anxiety for the most part, sleep came easily throughout my entire WD, I was being social and enjoying my life.

It feels like everything just suddenly fell apart after the Ibuprofen.

If anyone has experienced this, how long can I expect these symptoms to persist, before I return to normal?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.