K withdrawal and timing of symptoms

Hi all. I notice most of the worst wd symptoms are between 1 am and 9 am. Frequent bathroom runs, muscle pain, shaking, insomnia, anxiety, vivid dreams, awake every hour, ear ringing. Does anyone have suggestions on how to sleep better? I do exercise, sleep hygiene, good diet, drink sleepytime tea, warm shower at night. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Bear

I remember that, it was terrible. Night time was alway the worst for me and still is although it has let up some now compared to when I was tapering. I searched everywhere and did everything that I could to find a away to rest at night. Only thing that ever helped me was turning on the tv and falling asleep to it. Kind of drowned out the noise but I woke up all night long to vivid nightmares and night sweats and never really did sleep, inner shaking, and the ear ringing sucks I still have that really bad, part of why I had the tv on all the time. I think its just part of w/d and really not much you can do to alleviate it as sad as that is. 

Hi bear!

the worst time of day for me is right after I wake up (5am -7am)  on through noon or so...

to sleep better, these are the few things that work for me..I use a sound machine to play white noise to help mask my ear ringing, and I have also taken melatonin to help me sleep. The melatonin works SOMETIMES..I dont use it a lot though.

I'm sure others will be along to share what works for them.  have you jumped yet, or are you tapering?

Hi all. Thank you for writing. Mark, I am tapering off clonazepam. The next cut is Monday. I have a white noise machine. I hope to hear from more people. Maybe I will try melatonin. I am a little afraid of adding any pill. I am a bit paranoid about taking medicine now. Thanks again.

Bear