High Blood Pressure a part of this?

[...]

I had high blood pressure for over a year - it was a cardiologist that put me on the K, actually.  Today I woke up with 150 oveer 100 - took the lisinipril - stayed high so then i took the beta blocker med too.    would love to know what others' experiences are with HBP.  Thanks so much.  Really getting slammed these past two days to the point where I felt like i could not handle it, but I know i can.  thank you so so much.

I always had BP around 120/75 until I tapered off lorazepam.  After more than a month of high BP, my doctor put me on some kind of BP med (don't remember which one). As I remember, in less than a month I had to stop taking it because it was making my BP too low. 

Oh my, I've had HBP and LBP; and each makes me feel like I was dying (each in its own unique way  ;D). I'm 10 months off xanax now and the first several months I had HBP like crazy; it was all over the place--it was so horrendously horrible!  The last several months I've experienced LBP and it is also such an awful feeling--like I'm dying. However, the BP problems are much less frequent now and I'm more stable.

I personally decided against taking any meds for this because my BP never stayed high or low for more than a few hrs or days. Depends on what your health is like if you should take any meds for it. I feel for ya; it is tough and scary. BUT, if you're healthy, just calm yourself knowing that it is just the s/x of the benzos and that you will get through this thing.

Blessings!

Sir William

Thanks Sir William and Beeper for writing to me. 

Beeper could i ask you how much wellbutrin you take?  i took 1/4 of a 150 today.  most people say i should not be doing 2 wd's at the same time; getting off the benzo is enough.  thanks so much dear one

Thanks Sir William and Beeper for writing to me. 

Beeper could i ask you how much wellbutrin you take?  i took 1/4 of a 150 today.  most people say i should not be doing 2 wd's at the same time; getting off the benzo is enough.  thanks so much dear one

I'm on 300mg/day now, Pan.  Wellbutrin seems to be stimulating for many people but it didn't affect me that way.  If the Wellbutrin isn't causing you a problem, I'd also go along with the idea of not tapering 2 drugs at the same time just so you know what is causing what.

Withdrawal will tend to raise blood pressure and pulse. I took propanolol when the pounding heart bothered me -- for instance, when I was trying to rest.