Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Jwow,

I so needed to hear these words today.  You are just one great big ball of awesomeness with a cherry on top!  So glad you are doing better!  I hope you are out there living large and sucking every bit of happiness and enjoyment that can be had out of each and every day. 

:smitten:

Snooks

Snooks..

You are such my sista... Girl...

Pls just know you have come so far and fought so hard!!!

Your a Amazing Woman and such a Wonerful friend to me Tam...

Thank you for being there for me I will truely Adore You..

Hang In soon this will be all behind YOU..

xoxoxoxox  :smitten:  ~ Jenny

Jenny - I don't know what to say - everyone has said everything that I feel.  You have been such a bright light on this forum, always encouraging others, even in the midst of your own pain.  You truly are a healing spirit....and so strong - on my goodness, you are so strong and compassionate and wise.  You have been through so much and yet still take the time to understand all of our grief and misery and to comfort us here on BB.  I am much older than you and only wish I could be half the strong, kind woman that you are.  I wish you everything good in your life - thank you so much for always encouraging me and pushing me forward.  You have always told me I will heal, never a doubt in your mind, but always one in mine..  In your honor, I am going to try to remove that doubt and go forward with the kind of faith that you have that we all WILL heal....thank you so much for being here Jenny and for shining your sweet light on us!

Love, Love, Love - Hoping2BFree

Jenny my beautiful twin.....I just want to tell you that you are the most amazing and strong person I have ever known....I cannot wait to take our trip with you , me and Tam!!We are gonna do it!!I love you so much!!!You give me so much hope....Keep going baby!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:...Love your twin sista, whateve!!!creepy creepertons!!

Cantwaittobebetter...  :smitten:...Thank you so much for all your support always!!!!

Hoping2Bfree..OMG Thank You that was so amazing ..I'm very shy if you havent noticed ,Well not shy about my feelings or how much I care ,But Shy when some1 says very sweet and heartfelt things to me...And every1 here has said so much and made me feel so awesome I am SHY! lol...I meant every word I ever said to every person..And yes to you 2 ..I never ever have a moment of Doubt never ...I know your going to heal I just know it and for you to say your going to dedicate to me ...Your doubt be lifted ..That's the best thing EVER!!!! I am so amazed daily when I see such strength in such sufferers it makes me feel very small in comparison! Sometimes I feel like all the awful stuff I went thru has built me to gain such Fight in me to lead me exactly rt HERE..I know this for sure MOUNTAINS can be Moved!!!! And this 1 Benzo w/d Can and Will be Moved for all..Together we can do this!!!

Keep up this good fight and look for the Light it is there...

xoxoxox~ ;)~J

Hey Jenny :).  Your story has been inspiring and heroic.  I remember when I first read all you've been through and thought, a valium c/t on top of all that?.  You're a fighter and a fellow benzo warrior who has selflessly given so much back to your buddies here.  We both know what it's like to still have lingering symptoms beyond a year.  Like you said, never give up, eh?   May you continue to heal and find happiness and peace.

God Bless :smitten:,

Vertigo

Mr Vertigo/John...

Omg Thank you so much!!! You know we sure do know what its like to have a few

lingering sxs..I dont care I could live with them every day!!! Now thats saying something.

Im just so excited  :yippee: I cant even believe it !!!

Just wanted to say 1 more thing to all of you wonderful Fighters/Friends

Did I really do this ? Is this over? Like for real. I mean all of us know how this Beast has many tricks up his sleeve!!! I am so aware of them and the constint cruel joke in this w/d..Its so cool I still cant believe it! Like who will I be now? Not haveing all those sxs anymore Im not sick girly anymore so who? LOL who knows I dont!!!Thats probally for another forum Bahahaha..Well I know 1 thing... I feel like the Luckiest Girl Ever!!! Thanks to all of you ...I could never have imagined all of you at my finish line I thought no1 would be there I really did...what a amazing Gift!!! I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every 1 of you who have entered a girl from New Jerseys life...And changed the course of it!!!!! Blessings In Disguise  

I will do my best to help all of you just as much as you have me!!! Im laying in bed rt now and was thinking back at how Dam broken I was and the sleepless nights begging for help for real crying like a baby I couldnt do it nomore guys I mean that I was Done! Im just a Girl and I was suffering once again I just was so broken and in severe state of suffering like all you are ! Now Im thinking back and I cant believe I did it!! I did it!! Thank God I didnt Fall I didnt give up,I didnt let this make me bitter Oh thank God!This is how I know you all will get thru this! I have been there I know what this Monster does to a human..Thats why im devoted and will continue to be here to say Hang In there and do not give up or give in!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

God Bless all of you rt now in the suffering and every step u take!!!!

xoxoxox~Jenny

Jenny,

You are quite the lady. You have an unbreakable spirit, that is harder than a piece of rusty iron, and yet you have a heart that is softer than the touch of a newborn baby.

I meant that with all my heart when I wrote it in your blog, oh so long ago. You have touched so many people with your kindness and your strength.

I wish you and your family all the best that life has to offer.

pj  :)

Jenny,

You are quite the lady. You have an unbreakable spirit, that is harder than a piece of rusty iron, and yet you have a heart that is softer than the touch of a newborn baby.

OMG PJ...I will never forget this not EVER!!!Amazing...Thank you so much for always saying such Unforgetable words!!!!

:)

Jenny,

It was so nice of you to stop by my blog and give encouragement.  I'm hoping in the next few months to start seeing improvement.  I'm so glad you are on the other side and living life again.  You are a very strong person and that will get you through anything else that comes your way in life.

Hugs

Kristin

Love to see this thread keep popping up because it reminds me that you were in as much pain as me this time last year....so encourages me to believe I will get to where you are!  Love you for your tenacity and your compassion! :smitten:  God bless you for everything you've done for me!

Mr Vertigo/John...

Omg Thank you so much!!! You know we sure do know what its like to have a few

lingering sxs..I dont care I could live with them every day!!! Now thats saying something.

Im just so excited  :yippee: I cant even believe it !!!

Just wanted to say 1 more thing to all of you wonderful Fighters/Friends

Did I really do this ? Is this over? Like for real. I mean all of us know how this Beast has many tricks up his sleeve!!! I am so aware of them and the constint cruel joke in this w/d..Its so cool I still cant believe it! Like who will I be now? Not haveing all those sxs anymore Im not sick girly anymore so who? LOL who knows I dont!!!Thats probally for another forum Bahahaha..Well I know 1 thing... I feel like the Luckiest Girl Ever!!! Thanks to all of you ...I could never have imagined all of you at my finish line I thought no1 would be there I really did...what a amazing Gift!!! I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every 1 of you who have entered a girl from New Jerseys life...And changed the course of it!!!!! Blessings In Discise  

I will do my best to help all of you just as much as you have me!!! Im laying in bed rt now and was thinking back at how Dam broken I was and the sleepless nights begging for help for real crying like a baby I couldnt do it nomore guys I mean that I was Done! Im just a Girl and I was suffering once again I just was so broken and in severe state of suffering like all you are ! Now Im thinking back and I cant believe I did it!! I did it!! Thank God I didnt Fall I didnt give up,I didnt let this make me bitter Oh thank God!This is how I know you all will get thru this! I have been there I know what this Monster does to a human..Thats why im devoted and will continue to be here to say Hang In there and do not give up or give in!!! You guys ROCK!!!!

God Bless all of you rt now in the suffering and every step u take!!!!

xoxoxox~Jenny

Jenny, your expression of the joy and disbelief we will all feel one day inspired me so much, I am printing out what you said (above) and putting it on my fridge!

Hi Jenny, somehow we never got to know eachother.  I've been on bb since 7/2010 for my husband Ron.  I've just read your moving success story to Ron, with tears of joy for you.  Bless you Jenny for sharing and caring for all others.  I truly believe everyone before, now and after, who have been afflicated by the horrors of benzos, are the new messangers to the world.  We are becoming a very strong army worldwide. I was also affected in the 80's by valium, so I understand.  My prayers and blessings are with you.  You are a true leader, and I am grateful you have healed, and yes, it does occur as you poetically have shown.  Bless you Jenny and congrats :thumbsup::yippee::smitten: Pattylu

OMG Sweet P!!!! :'(

For real this made me cry thats like the nicest thing ever!!! I always wanted to be on the fridge! My grades were awful I never made it there !!!! LOL Thats the best thank you so much!!! I tryed so hard to be as real as I can on a comp ya know like as if I was rt there with you talking... Did you feel me? Hehehehe

Kmarie...You are so welcome..I will pray every day for your everlasting Window!!! Your going to get there I sware hang on sweetie this will END!!! xoxox

Mara...My Sista... You know your so special and so strong keep up this good Fight you are doing so good!Love ya Mwauh

pattylu..I am so sorry we never met! But am so Thankful you visited my succuss Story.Thank You So Much!!!Army No doubt...I say God cant raise a Army if his Army isnt DOWN just my thought!!!! Whoo Hoo Healing does Happen I am like a child rt now so excited !!! Thank You every 1 Thank You! Thank You! Thank You !!!Yea Baby!!!!

[c2...]

Jenny, I read your entire story.

You have been through so much and sorry you had to challenge all of that.

I hope you have better days ahead and a good life.

Are you healed now?

:smitten:

Jenny that is part of your charm, you are real and down to earth.  BTW, your post looks great on my fridge, and it gave my hubby lots of hope too!

S#... :'(

You read my entire story? Wow thats so sweet thank you for takeing the time to do that!!!

And I have a few mild sxs just a small lump in throat on and off,muscle twitches slight and some mild spasms 3 months ago I still has like 7 sxs!

I am healed... I am... And I dont care if forever I have these sxs it could be like my War wounds!!! LOL..

Your going to be ok S# just know even if a girl with a c/t and 30 sxs with every month deteriateing can Heal so can every1 else no DOUBT in my Mind or Heart NONE!!!

So this is what kind of FOOL I am. Who is just now this week doing the ..OMG OMG OMG I am Healed Dance lol..For real all day I am danceing non stop like a overly Excited Kid lol... I once read a woman who was healed and she said... I am going to bake a cake for no reason.Why? Cause I can ! Love that and that gave me hope so heres mine for all of you! Its the I am so done with this and I am going to DANCE ...Why? Cause I CAN!!!!! This is the song Im acting a fool to ! Replay,Replay,Replay Bahahaha. Just imagine 1 day this will be all of YOU!!! I promise  :yippee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UpnePTaoM

Wish I had the guts to Youtube my crazyself you would all be laughing at ME!!! For Real!

I just read your story and I thank you for posting it. It helps so much when people are scared and hopeless. You're an  :angel:.

Congrats Jenny,

I'm very happy your at peace now, and you can go on with life in a happy and joyful way.  Thank you for everything you do for everyone here, Thank you for everything you have helped me out with as well through difficult times.

Alex

Jenny -

Strange that I just read your success story because I was just thinking of you today.  I remembered your kind and reassuring words to me and fighter spirit when I was feeling pretty miserable this afternoon.  I'm not sure if I ever expressed this in my benzo-brain state, but I am eternally grateful for your encouraging words.  Your light shines so brightly!  I am so happy for you, dear friend.  Thank you so much!  Big hugs!! :hug:

JuustHere... :yippee:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I agree theres so many suffering and I remember when I felt like this is to much and way hard..I'm never going to be OK! But as Time went bye and I stayed in Fight mode healing took place oh Thank God our brain heals!!! I pray so hard that if not anything when people are feeling so Broken and Hopeless they can maybe hear what I have been saying all along even when I was still struggling! We Heal!!!! I never spoke much of sxs or the Scientific aspect of w/d because I think theres so many here that are so Knowledgeable about this and I think its so Important we know this no matter what we Heal, We get better and We Live,This Ends and Life is Restored !!!! I hope your doing well JuustHere !!!And Thank You!!!!

KD35....OMG how have you been? I have been worried about you! You are so welcome and I know your suffering.Pls just hang in there soon this will end and you will back to life liveing like you could never imagine!!! Praying for you Alex!!!!

Zugora...Omg you were thinking of Me? Thank You I appreciate that so much!I am so sorry your struggleing still my God..Just keep looking Foward and know in your Heart even when your brain is telling you different..You will get through this and soon all this will be behind you!!! Your a very Lovely friend I feel Grateful...

xoxoxoxoxo~J

Jenny,I am so so happy for you!!! you go out and enjoy life and with your children too..I would love to meet you someday and have some coffee it hard for me to write right now. But I do want to tell you I love you and you have been a big encouragement for me.....

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Jenny !  :yippee:

I am so glad you are doing so well. I will always remember Joyzee Jenny. We had many ah good chat sessions and you were always very supportive even in your pain and suffering. I am glad we got a chance to meet. I know things will continue to get better the longer you are away from meds. Take care Jenny.

Chrisw