Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....

[ja...]

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to come on here and let everyone know that healing does happen! I used to be here for years going through my withdrawal and trying to encourage others that you will not be like this forever! I have not been back in over three years and I just wanted to say hang in there stay strong and stay focused.

Do not let this withdrawl make you think that you were going to be like this forever! Life will get good again you will feel like you again and you will start to learn how to live.

God bless everyone stay strong and make sure you find a very good connection here to people who can help you get through these days!

Xoxo 😘

Hi ya!!!

It's good to hear that you are doing so well!!!  Thanks so much for coming back and once again offering hope and inspiration to those who are still walking the path to recovery.

PG  :smitten:

PG ❤️

Wow how wonderful that you are still here giving so many people hope, guidance, and such support! You are such light here!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was just laying in bed and thought if there were still so many suffering ? So I just wanted to jump on and try and lend a helping hand ❤️

Jaso....To the girl that has a GIANT heart! Thanks again for all the help. I could of NEVER done it without you. Thats for dam sure! Wishing you only the best in life!

Best buds forever..... :smitten:

Jenny, I’m at 7 months off and hope my healing is faster like yours.  I’ve read all your posts.  So happy for you.

❤️Sara

Hi there Jenny! :)

After not logging on for a few months, I was curious as to what was happening at good o' BenzoBuddies.  Much to my surprise and delight, there you were!

I have many fond memories remembering how kind, and respectful you were to all the people who visited you on your blog.  Because of your kindness towards others and your 'never give up' attitude (no matter how badly you were suffering) you were admired and loved by all who had the privilege of meeting you. 

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your life to the fullest.

pj

Jenny, I’m at 7 months off and hope my healing is faster like yours.  I’ve read all your posts.  So happy for you.

❤️Sara

Sara!

Thank you so very much!I know how the days are so hard for you right now! Please hear me when I say...You Really are going to get through this and get better! I know it feels like your non stop suffering but it really does end! It just takes time! I had probably over 75 sxs and severe skin burning wear I couldn't even have cloths touch my skin. It burned so bad. As well as it feeling like Novocain running through my veins. But everything starts to ease and little by little it gets better!

Stay positive sweetheart! You will do this!

XO Jenny 

Hi there Jenny! :)

After not logging on for a few months, I was curious as to what was happening at good o' BenzoBuddies.  Much to my surprise and delight, there you were!

I have many fond memories remembering how kind, and respectful you were to all the people who visited you on your blog.  Because of your kindness towards others and your 'never give up' attitude (no matter how badly you were suffering) you were admired and loved by all who had the privilege of meeting you. 

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your life to the fullest.

pj

Pj..

Wow I am so honored you took the time to reach out to me and say such beautiful words ! As always!

I have not been on BB in over 3 years and last night I was laying in bed and thought my god I wonder if there are still so many suffering from this horrible expeience so I popped on and was so sad to see so many were !

I decided to look through some old posts and saw some of your beautiful posts to me and the one were you put me in your story! I was reading all today and you made me smile so much! You are the most amazing person Ive met and truly are someone to aspire to be! I just find you to have such Grace and Dignity ! You Light up this forum !!!!!!!!

You blessed me today !

I hope you are wonderful!!!! You deserve everything!

XOXO Jenny

Jaso....To the girl that has a GIANT heart! Thanks again for all the help. I could of NEVER done it without you. Thats for dam sure! Wishing you only the best in life!

Best buds forever..... :smitten:

J!

Awww thank you so so much! Just under 10 years since this horror wd started and to see you now

So good and so strong giving people who are suffering such sound advice is amazing to see!

Your awesome! ❤️

• 2 months later...

I have been a member for almost 10 years and am still connected to people’s pain here!

My W/D was hellish and extreme and one of my most challenging life fights!

That’s saying a lot being I have been through many ! It’s been a long time not being here active so I just wanted to write something here about me and for people who don’t know my story might find comfort that they are not alone and will make it through this !

I for sure thought after 5 long years following my daughters death and receiving a pure supernatural Devine healing I achieved the impossible! Nothing could ever bring me down to the depths of darkness again! That was 2007 . I was so wrong !

2010 I C/T off of 40 mil of Valium and 4 days later I was shattered by the most creepy painful and terrifying sxs . I knew I did this by stopping the meds but No Dr would validate me. After 8 weeks I was deteriorating motor function almost gone so speaking was such a challenge I had 3 seizures and a  psych  Dr told me I was in full blown Benzo W/D !

I was alone day and night no Benzobuddies no friends no family to understand so it was me and God !

I knew that back in 2007 when I received that incredible supernatural gift of Life I had a purpose and a reason for all I’ve been through so I fought minute after minute for 15 months! Then HEALED!

Alitte back story ... that day October 15 2007 9:50 am I was on the floor in my bathroom with sepsis dieing a rapid infection through my blood ! The day prior I feel in pain and ambulance had to get me I cried in such pain through the hospital they found a colon infection that spread throughout my entire body ! Mind you I had a all knowing to leave and go home to die with my family . I had to sign papers against dr orders to release me. Something in me was pulling me home! Everything became grey and shifted on its axis. So strange to witness but for me I was exactly where I was supposed to be !

2002 my 4 year old daughter passes in my arms from brain and heart cancer that took her body in 5 days . Meaning she cried on Saturday her head hurt by Thursday she passed. Following that 3 months later my husband left me I also had a 8 month daughter and 5 year old son life was no longer recognizable. Months later we got back together and separated a few more times . BTW we have now been married 24 years today. I had 50 kidney stones, 2 kidney surgery’s , car accident 14 back surgery’s , nerve ablation in my neck and siatic nerve damage that causes more pain than I can describe! Was put on morphine and dilated and Vicodin and Percocet and fetanal patches as well as soma and ambien Er of course not all at same time but many at same time.

So that day I was being pulled home to die I was ready God knows how tired I was and to be honest all the physical pain I could handle all my Heart break I just couldn’t! The loss of my daughter took my spirit and all joy from me so needles to say I was tired!

So on that bathroom floor as I crawled to because I had No strength and no one was home thank god I sent them off telling them I was a little better I didn’t want my children or husband to see me die. I fell to the floor crying begging screaming for God to bring my daughter home ! Over and over forgetting I was dieing just feeling the pain without her ! Suddenly something shifted in my brain and I thought wait... SHE is HOME....Omg SHE IS HOME!!!! I need help! Then I cried to god to please come into my heart and help me take some of the pain away , not all but some I didn’t want to forget her just a little  so I can be the me I once was with joy and happiness! I asked for a bandaid on my heart! I received a Heart Transplant!!!

I felt peace come over me wind started to shift in that bathroom and then I heard a male voice in my right ear ... very simply... YOU CAN LIVE OR DIE YOU CANNOT DO BOTH JENNIFER!!! I immediately said I want to live! I was walking dead absolutely dead inside so those words were the most profound! I believe I was given a choice that moment and something in me knew I wanted to live!

Life has never been the same and I have never been the same! Supernatural Mystical experiences till this day! 

What I’m saying is... no matter what your experience is right now and how depleted you feel and when you don’t know what to do! Your SPIRIT Does! So just know for me... Had I not been there I could never be HERE!

You can and you Will do this! You will get better this will not last and when it’s all over and your healed you will be Amazed at who you have become ! Your strong so strong!

• Like 1

My gosh Jenny, every time I read your story I just cry.  You have been through so much, yet you found that will to live through all the trauma and grief. You are one amazing woman and we are lucky to have you in this world.

My gosh Jenny, every time I read your story I just cry.  You have been through so much, yet you found that will to live through all the trauma and grief. You are one amazing woman and we are lucky to have you in this world.

Pianogirl!

Your so sweet ! Aww Thank you so much ! Gosh we have been around for some time right? How amazing that you devote yourself daily here! I wish I could but I’ve never been very good at  monitoring  Lol ! Everyone is so lucky to have You!

❤️❤️❤️

Bless you, Jenny! 

I hope to heal quick!

❤️ Sara

Sara bless you to!

I pray you heal so quick! But you will Heal ! Thank you for coming here and saying that ❤️

Thanks SO much for saving my life! Without your help during my withdrawl....I  wouldnt be here today without you! Your the best! Always will be!  :smitten:

• 1 month later...

Thanks SO much for saving my life! Without your help during my withdrawl....I  wouldnt be here today without you! Your the best! Always will be!  :smitten:

You Never have to thank me J it was my HONOR and what I got back will last a lifetime! Stay TRUE and be HAPPY....Thats  how you can pay me back ❤️