Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 140409 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2011, 01:19:03 pm »
[...] just wanted to stop in and see how things are going for you.  Reading your blog gives me hope that I will be feeling better soon.  I'm so glad you are sticking around to give support to those who need it.  I wish so much I could get better so I can be more supportive to others but right now I really don't have any positive things to say I just take one day at a time.

Hugs and thanks
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2011, 05:22:13 pm »
Hey girl...tried to reach you the other day in a semi-window and now I'm in a huge psychotic wave!  Arrgghhh!!! Love that I can come back here and read of your success because you and your story mean so much to me.  Just wish I could find someone who has gotten on the other side of the major psycho stuff!  Love ya!!

Mary
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2011, 07:40:07 pm »
HOW are you?  That fever is [...] pretty high, hope you are keeping your doc informed.  You must have a bad infection Jen.  Please baby youself and drinks lots of fluids!!!!  Keep us posted on how you are doing.  Saying a special prayer for you tonight!

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2011, 01:17:21 pm »
Praying for you! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2011, 02:05:16 pm »

Thank You Guys So Much!!!!! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2011, 06:27:30 pm »
thank you so much for this post; really need hope right now - was really losing it.  xoxo

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 02:33:32 pm »
Thank you for sharing your story and for staying on the board to encourage others including me. 

I hope the rest of your life is filled with happiness and love!

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 02:16:23 pm »
Congrats.  Needed some inspration, so reading success stories.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 02:14:09 pm »
Hi [...],

I can 'feel' the happiness and contentment that is surrounding you, you really seem at peace with who you are, and where you are, at this stage in your life. You should write a book about your experiences. The way you clawed your way out of that bottomless pit you were trapped in, and now, how you have become an Angel of inspiration to so many, would make an awesome story.

You keep asking how I am feeling. It has been 9 months since my c/t, and I really thought I was done with this garbage, but a few days ago some of my symptoms came back, not as bad as they were though. I realize that this is the nature of the benzo beast, he wants us in his grasp as long as he can.

MY little Niece, Abby, says she loves your caramel apple avatar. I'll have to go to the store and buy her a caramel apple.

The best to you and yor kids :) :) :) :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 01:26:52 pm »
jen - can i really do this? i am so uncomfortable right now that i just cry.  the tremors inside and it feels so bad