Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 140408 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 12:40:35 am »
[...], I read your entire story.

You have been through so much and sorry you had to challenge all of that.

I hope you have better days ahead and a good life.

Are you healed now?

:smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2011, 12:54:28 am »
[...] that is part of your charm, you are real and down to earth.  BTW, your post looks great on my fridge, and it gave my hubby lots of hope too!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2011, 12:58:57 am »
S#... :'(

You read my entire story? Wow thats so sweet thank you for takeing the time to do that!!!

And I have a few mild sxs just a small lump in throat on and off,muscle twitches slight and some mild spasms 3 months ago I [...] has like 7 sxs!

I am healed... I am... And I dont care if forever I have these sxs it could be like my War wounds!!! LOL..

Your going to be ok S# just know even if a girl with a c/t and 30 sxs with every month deteriateing can Heal so can every1 else no DOUBT in my Mind or Heart NONE!!!
So this is what kind of FOOL I am. Who is just now this week doing the ..OMG OMG OMG I am Healed Dance lol..For real all day I am danceing non stop like a overly Excited Kid lol... I once read a woman who was healed and she said... I am going to bake a cake for no reason.Why? Cause I can ! Love that and that gave me hope so heres mine for all of you! Its the I am so done with this and I am going to DANCE ...Why? Cause I CAN!!!!! This is the song Im acting a fool to ! Replay,Replay,Replay Bahahaha. Just imagine 1 day this will be all of YOU!!! I promise  :yippee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UpnePTaoM

Wish I had the guts to Youtube my crazyself you would all be laughing at ME!!! For Real!

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2011, 01:14:04 am »
I just read your story and I thank you for posting it. It helps so much when people are scared and hopeless. You're an  :angel:.

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2011, 05:20:10 pm »
Congrats [...],

I'm very happy your at peace now, and you can go on with life in a happy and joyful way.  Thank you for everything you do for everyone here, Thank you for everything you have helped me out with as well through difficult times.

Alex

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2011, 02:05:05 am »
[...] -
Strange that I just read your success story because I was just thinking of you today.  I remembered your kind and reassuring words to me and fighter spirit when I was feeling pretty miserable this afternoon.  I'm not sure if I ever expressed this in my benzo-brain state, but I am eternally grateful for your encouraging words.   Your light shines so brightly!  I am so happy for you, dear friend.  Thank you so much!  Big hugs!! :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2011, 03:21:44 pm »
[...]... :yippee:

Thank you so much for your very kind words! I agree theres so many suffering and I remember when I felt like this is to much and way hard..I'm never going to be OK! But as Time went bye and I stayed in Fight mode healing took place oh Thank God our brain heals!!! I pray so hard that if not anything when people are feeling so Broken and Hopeless they can maybe hear what I have been saying all along even when I was [...] struggling! We Heal!!!! I never spoke much of sxs or the Scientific aspect of w/d because I think theres so many here that are so Knowledgeable about this and I think its so Important we know this no matter what we Heal, We get better and We Live,This Ends and Life is Restored !!!! I hope your doing well [...] !!!And Thank You!!!!

[...]....OMG how have you been? I have been worried about you! You are so welcome and I know your suffering.Pls just hang in there soon this will end and you will back to life liveing like you could never imagine!!! Praying for you Alex!!!!

[...]...Omg you were thinking of Me? Thank You I appreciate that so much!I am so sorry your struggleing [...] my God..Just keep looking Foward and know in your Heart even when your brain is telling you different..You will get through this and soon all this will be behind you!!! Your a very Lovely friend I feel Grateful...
xoxoxoxoxo~J

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »
[...],I am so so happy for you!!! you go out and enjoy life and with your children too..I would love to meet you someday and have some coffee it hard for me to write right now. But I do want to tell you I love you and you have been a big encouragement for me.....

[Buddie]

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2011, 07:16:45 am »
Congrats [...] !  :yippee:

I am so glad you are doing so well. I will always remember Joyzee [...]. We had many ah good chat sessions and you were always very supportive even in your pain and suffering. I am glad we got a chance to meet. I know things will continue to get better the longer you are away from meds. Take care [...].

[...]