Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 137306 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2011, 05:12:24 pm »
[...]...  :smitten:...Thank you so much for all your support always!!!!

[...]..OMG Thank You that was so amazing ..I'm very shy if you havent noticed ,Well not shy about my feelings or how much I care ,But Shy when some1 says very sweet and heartfelt things to me...And every1 here has said so much and made me feel so awesome I am SHY! lol...I meant every word I ever said to every person..And yes to you 2 ..I never ever have a moment of Doubt never ...I know your going to heal I just know it and for you to say your going to dedicate to me ...Your doubt be lifted ..That's the best thing EVER!!!! I am so amazed daily when I see such strength in such sufferers it makes me feel very small in comparison! Sometimes I feel like all the awful stuff I went thru has built me to gain such Fight in me to lead me exactly rt HERE..I know this for sure MOUNTAINS can be Moved!!!! And this 1 Benzo w/d Can and Will be Moved for all..Together we can do this!!!

Keep up this good fight and look for the Light it is there...
xoxoxox~ ;)~J
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2011, 08:38:31 pm »
Hey [...] :).  Your story has been inspiring and heroic.  I remember when I first read all you've been through and thought, a valium c/t on top of all that?.  You're a fighter and a fellow benzo warrior who has selflessly given so much back to your buddies here.   We both know what it's like to [...] have lingering symptoms beyond a year.  Like you said, never give up, eh?   May you continue to heal and find happiness and peace.

God Bless :smitten:,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2011, 02:20:08 am »
Mr [...]/John...

Omg Thank you so much!!! You know we sure do know what its like to have a few
lingering sxs..I dont care I could live with them every day!!! Now thats saying something.
Im just so excited  :yippee: I cant even believe it !!!

Just wanted to say 1 more thing to all of you wonderful Fighters/Friends
Did I really do this ? Is this over? Like for real. I mean all of us know how this Beast has many tricks up his sleeve!!! I am so aware of them and the constint cruel joke in this w/d..Its so cool I [...] cant believe it! Like who will I be now? Not haveing all those sxs anymore Im not sick girly anymore so who? LOL who knows I dont!!!Thats probally for another forum Bahahaha..Well I know 1 thing... I feel like the Luckiest Girl Ever!!! Thanks to all of you ...I could never have imagined all of you at my finish line I thought no1 would be there I really did...what a amazing Gift!!! I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every 1 of you who have entered a girl from New Jerseys life...And changed the course of it!!!!! Blessings In Disguise  
I will do my best to help all of you just as much as you have me!!! Im laying in bed rt now and was thinking back at how Dam broken I was and the sleepless nights begging for help for real crying like a baby I couldnt do it nomore guys I mean that I was Done! Im just a Girl and I was suffering once again I just was so broken and in severe state of suffering like all you are ! Now Im thinking back and I cant believe I did it!! I did it!! Thank God I didnt Fall I didnt give up,I didnt let this make me bitter Oh thank God!This is how I know you all will get thru this! I have been there I know what this Monster does to a human..Thats why im devoted and will continue to be here to say Hang In there and do not give up or give in!!! You guys ROCK!!!!
God Bless all of you rt now in the suffering and every step u take!!!!

xoxoxox~[...]
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 02:54:49 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2011, 02:57:39 am »
[...],

You are quite the lady. You have an unbreakable spirit, that is harder than a piece of rusty iron, and yet you have a heart that is softer than the touch of a newborn baby.

I meant that with all my heart when I wrote it in your blog, oh so long ago. You have touched so many people with your kindness and your strength.

I wish you and your family all the best that life has to offer.

[...]  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2011, 03:23:35 am »
[...],

You are quite the lady. You have an unbreakable spirit, that is harder than a piece of rusty iron, and yet you have a heart that is softer than the touch of a newborn baby.

OMG [...]...I will never forget this not EVER!!!Amazing...Thank you so much for always saying such Unforgetable words!!!!

:)

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2011, 03:56:09 pm »
[...],
It was so nice of you to stop by my blog and give encouragement.  I'm [...] in the next few months to start seeing improvement.  I'm so glad you are on the other side and living life again.  You are a very strong person and that will get you through anything else that comes your way in life.

Hugs
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 10:54:04 pm »
Love to see this thread keep popping up because it reminds me that you were in as much pain as me this time last year....so encourages me to believe I will get to where you are!  Love you for your tenacity and your compassion! :smitten:  God bless you for everything you've done for me!

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 11:41:05 pm »
Mr [...]/John...

Omg Thank you so much!!! You know we sure do know what its like to have a few
lingering sxs..I dont care I could live with them every day!!! Now thats saying something.
Im just so excited  :yippee: I cant even believe it !!!

Just wanted to say 1 more thing to all of you wonderful Fighters/Friends
Did I really do this ? Is this over? Like for real. I mean all of us know how this Beast has many tricks up his sleeve!!! I am so aware of them and the constint cruel joke in this w/d..Its so cool I [...] cant believe it! Like who will I be now? Not haveing all those sxs anymore Im not sick girly anymore so who? LOL who knows I dont!!!Thats probally for another forum Bahahaha..Well I know 1 thing... I feel like the Luckiest Girl Ever!!! Thanks to all of you ...I could never have imagined all of you at my finish line I thought no1 would be there I really did...what a amazing Gift!!! I just want to say Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each and every 1 of you who have entered a girl from New Jerseys life...And changed the course of it!!!!! Blessings In Discise  
I will do my best to help all of you just as much as you have me!!! Im laying in bed rt now and was thinking back at how Dam broken I was and the sleepless nights begging for help for real crying like a baby I couldnt do it nomore guys I mean that I was Done! Im just a Girl and I was suffering once again I just was so broken and in severe state of suffering like all you are ! Now Im thinking back and I cant believe I did it!! I did it!! Thank God I didnt Fall I didnt give up,I didnt let this make me bitter Oh thank God!This is how I know you all will get thru this! I have been there I know what this Monster does to a human..Thats why im devoted and will continue to be here to say Hang In there and do not give up or give in!!! You guys ROCK!!!!
God Bless all of you rt now in the suffering and every step u take!!!!

xoxoxox~[...]

[...], your expression of the joy and disbelief we will all feel one day inspired me so much, I am printing out what you said (above) and putting it on my fridge!

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2011, 11:59:02 pm »
Hi [...], somehow we never got to know eachother.  I've been on bb since 7/2010 for my husband Ron.  I've just read your moving success story to Ron, with tears of joy for you.  Bless you [...] for sharing and caring for all others.  I truly believe everyone before, now and after, who have been afflicated by the horrors of benzos, are the new messangers to the world.  We are becoming a very strong army worldwide. I was also affected in the 80's by valium, so I understand.  My prayers and blessings are with you.  You are a true leader, and I am grateful you have healed, and yes, it does occur as you poetically have shown.  Bless you [...] and congrats :thumbsup: :yippee: :smitten: [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2011, 12:31:49 am »

OMG Sweet P!!!! :'(
For real this made me cry thats like the nicest thing ever!!! I always wanted to be on the fridge! My grades were awful I never made it there !!!! LOL Thats the best thank you so much!!! I tryed so hard to be as real as I can on a comp ya know like as if I was rt there with you talking... Did you feel me? Hehehehe

Kmarie...You are so welcome..I will pray every day for your everlasting Window!!! Your going to get there I sware hang on sweetie this will END!!! xoxox

Mara...My Sista... You know your so special and so strong keep up this good Fight you are doing so good!Love ya Mwauh

[...]..I am so sorry we never met! But am so Thankful you visited my succuss Story.Thank You So Much!!!Army No doubt...I say God cant raise a Army if his Army isnt DOWN just my thought!!!! Whoo Hoo Healing does Happen I am like a child rt now so excited !!! Thank You every 1 Thank You! Thank You! Thank You !!!Yea Baby!!!!