Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 136790 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2011, 02:41:46 pm »
I just found this! I am so happy for you [...]!!!  :yippee:

As you know I've reached out to you many times looking for comfort and advice and reassurance...you are a wonderful person and you have gotten me through some very dark moments...I will never forget what you have done for me here.  :smitten:

Live your life to the full [...] and I hope every second of it brings you the happiness you deserve.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2011, 11:15:25 pm »
Wow, where to start to say how extremly happy I am for you, :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: you are truly amazing and a big inspiration to all of us more then you know, I am so greatful having you as a true friend forever , Jen you have helped me tremendously gng through my recovery , I looked up to you , we were almost the same time off less a week , so close together in time and so close forever , I am next in line , my friend forever!!!! I am just around the corner with my recovery , praying my success story is next to be posted.

Love always
Laura
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 03:31:20 am »
Way too go [...]!   :thumbsup:

Nothing makes me happier then seeing a true angel heal.  You have been through so much and have helped so many.  May health and happiness be yours always, Love, [...] :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 01:42:06 pm »
Thanks so much [...]!
Your support and guidance has gotten me thru the darkest days. I am so grateful to have met you on the forums and I hope to meet you in person one day too. We are so close, and once I'm doing as fabulous as you, I'm driving to you! Much love [...] and best of luck in whatever you decide to conquer next. I agree with Woody, why not counsel others - you are so good at it, maybe make a career of it! Much love Christine x

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 02:21:19 pm »
OMG Thank You Every1 Sooo Much!!!! :smitten:
You all have helped me in ways I don't think you truly realize!!!
See yes I have been thru many of Life's Challenges and mainly had to do them alone..
So when I joined BB I truly believed I was here for all of you!!! Couldn't have been more wrong...It seems you have been here for me!!! At the time I joined I was completely unaware of the Residual Effects,The Back Lash , that occurred thru this process..So just to say I was [...] broken and didn't know it!!! This w/d is a Monster and can Steal so much from us if were not looking...I wasn't...I never knew I needed Support,Needed Friendship,Needed Guidance,And mostly ,Needed Tuff Love huge push back into Life that's been Patiently waiting..I will never not ever forget Each and every1 of you individually...Each 1 of you Amazing ,Compassionate,Wisdomfilled Fighters have Carried me through that Finish Line wether your aware of this or not ...You Did!!!! I pray that if not anything I was able to truly be a Voice and a Mirror of Comfort and Truth for you when you were feeling so down and hopeless ..That you will Heal ,You are noway going to be like this forever and I know I sware I know how you feel  in the Center of it..Pls know this ...This Beast may be Creepy and Exhausting and Relentless ,But Truth...You WIN... in the end You WIN... Hang onto that OK....
Keep you eyes on the Prize and Fight with everything that you have and are..You will stand  stronger then ever before this...Just know I could never have gotton thru this with out all of YOU...
Mwauh,Mwauh,Mwauh, to all of you!!!!

xoxoxoxox~ Your friend Always...~J

Ok alittle song ...Remember this cause its true and its for all of you
P.S..Woodso..aka..Woodrowe lol I bet your going to call me out on Typeos...Bahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 04:12:37 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2011, 03:12:33 pm »
Jwow,

I so needed to hear these words today.  You are just one great big ball of awesomeness with a cherry on top!  So glad you are doing better!  I hope you are out there living large and sucking every bit of happiness and enjoyment that can be had out of each and every day. 

:smitten:
Snooks

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2011, 03:41:10 pm »
Snooks..
You are such my sista... Girl...
Pls just know you have come so far and fought so hard!!!
Your a Amazing Woman and such a Wonerful friend to me Tam...
Thank you for being there for me I will truely Adore You..
Hang In soon this will be all behind YOU..

xoxoxoxox  :smitten:  ~ [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2011, 04:36:25 pm »
Congrats [...]!!!! I am so very happy for you!!!! Enjoy your beautiful healed life :smitten: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2011, 04:55:11 pm »
[...] - I don't know what to say - everyone has said everything that I feel.  You have been such a bright light on this forum, always encouraging others, even in the midst of your own pain.  You truly are a healing spirit....and so strong - on my goodness, you are so strong and compassionate and wise.  You have been through so much and yet [...] take the time to understand all of our grief and misery and to comfort us here on BB.  I am much older than you and only wish I could be half the strong, kind woman that you are.  I wish you everything good in your life - thank you so much for always encouraging me and pushing me forward.  You have always told me I will heal, never a doubt in your mind, but always one in mine..  In your honor, I am going to try to remove that doubt and go forward with the kind of faith that you have that we all WILL heal....thank you so much for being here [...] and for shining your sweet light on us!
Love, Love, Love - [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2011, 05:11:33 pm »
[...] my beautiful twin.....I just want to tell you that you are the most amazing and strong person I have ever known....I cannot wait to take our trip with you , me and Tam!!We are gonna do it!!I love you so much!!!You give me so much hope....Keep going baby!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:...Love your twin sista, whateve!!!creepy creepertons!!