Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 136841 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #1240 on: October 03, 2019, 12:50:00 am »
Bless you, [...]! 

I hope to heal quick!

❤️ Sara
Sara bless you to!

I pray you heal so quick! But you will Heal ! Thank you for coming here and saying that ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1241 on: October 03, 2019, 03:11:50 am »
How long do swollen eyes last?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1242 on: October 03, 2019, 05:12:00 am »
Thanks SO much for saving my life! Without your help during my withdrawl....I  wouldnt be here today without you! Your the best! Always will be!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #1243 on: November 06, 2019, 02:27:12 pm »
Thanks SO much for saving my life! Without your help during my withdrawl....I  wouldnt be here today without you! Your the best! Always will be!  :smitten:
You Never have to thank me J it was my HONOR and what I got back will last a lifetime! Stay TRUE and be HAPPY....Thats  how you can pay me back ❤️