Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 136773 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2011, 09:18:58 pm »
You KNOW...and God knows...what your story and what your support and encouragement has meant to me!  You are a sister to me in so many ways!  I pray I can only pay you back some day for all that you've done.  Know that I am praying for you and your family!

Love ya!
Mary
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2011, 10:58:59 pm »
My gosh Jen, looking at all the things you've been through plus this?  You are a true inspiration to us all, a real fighter.  The light that shines from your spirit has been a comfort to us all, you always have known just the right thing to say when any one of us was struggling.  You are a gift!  May the Lord reward you for your never ending faith through this.  I am so deeply happy for you!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 03:39:52 am »
Hi [...], one of the most inspiring success stories I have read. All the more meaningful because Ive followed you for a long time. You are hard to miss girly. Always positive, kind and helpful. So much more I dont have words for. I loved visiting your blog and reading about the fun you Jersey girls were having at the Karma on Fridays lol. Your posts made me cry too, and as I think you know I hate to cry. That was good for me too. I truly love you [...], wont forget you ever. Thankyou for being here and helping me through all the hard days. You have made a difference here. You deserve so much happiness and peace. Congratulations on your healing. Feel better every day. Love, [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 03:41:34 am »
[...]!  

I am so happy that you are feeling so well.  You are so compassionate and I really appreciate all the time we had together here on the forum and in chat.  You really helped me during acute withdrawal and you have a special place in my heart.  

Peace, love and light,
M

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2011, 03:43:56 am »
[...]! Took you long enough to write this :)

Congratulations and I hope you have a very long and very happy life :)

xo
Pete

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 03:48:28 am »
Congrats and take it easy for a few mos!! Enjoy ur new life darling.

love
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 05:53:02 am »
Yay [...]!!!

How wonderful to log on to BB's and to see that you have posted a success story!

I am truly happy for you....this has been a long time coming!

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 06:05:11 am »
Thank you so much for sharing your story [...].  What you have gone thru brings this quote to mind:  "That which brings light must endure burning."  Victor Frankl

You shine very brightly.  :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2011, 01:14:14 pm »
[...], how great it is to see and read your post. You are so special and so amazing to so many members on here. You have been through so much. i am so happy that you are saying you are healed. That is amazing. It gives me hope. I have felt so down the last month or so and I am glad to see that it really WILL happen one day. I will NOT feel like this forever!

congratulations. You are a fighter and true inspiration. Enjoy your life as it is meant to be lived! :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2011, 02:24:16 pm »
[...]-
Hi there, girlfriend. :) SO happy to see you HEALED, happy and back to LIFE again!! I remember when I first met you, you were about 9 months off, if I'm correct and [...] struggling some. You always took the time out to help others, however, who were coming up the course behind you. You are an amazing woman and you will not be forgotten for all that you've done to help those of us here who needed your strength and guidance. Thank you for being YOU.

You deserve this health and happiness SO much and you've worked extra hard to get there. I am so proud of you.

Best of luck to you in everything you do from here forward. You proved that when you're this LOW, the only way to go is UP!!

Love you lots, Nicole