Author Topic: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....  (Read 136919 times)

[Buddie]

Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:49:40 pm »
WOW...
I don't even know where to start! My God ..I have been holding off on this 1!!!
For all of you who know me and have guided me thru the last 8 months of my extremely Lonely experience thru Benzo W/D Have my Heart and have all my Respect!!!
Guys I cant even begin to say thank you I couldn't even put into words the In print all of you have made for me ...Guardian Angels is who you are to me I am truly Honored for you all...Thank You I mean it with all my heart Thank You! :'(
OK here we go I am a c/t of 20 mil of Valium and suffered severe shock to my CNS and my Brain had 6 er trips over the first 8 weeks of c/t I had no idea what was wrong neither did the Dr's.Other then it was me doing this to myself! So not true.. I knew it was this med and I knew that I was going to be forced to fight for my Life with 0 help...
Long story short I am a 38 yr old woman had 4 children ,4 yr old daughter who passed from brain cancer,3 separations from husband of 17 yrs,Car accident, 14 procedures way to many Narcotics had Sciatic nerve damage ,2 kidney surgery's 50 kidney stones and Then came Benzo withdrawl Oh boy ..I was done this was truly going to break me and bring me to my knees on so many occasions during this w/d ..But I didn't care I had no option in my opinion It was Fight,or Die Fighting that's it .So that's what I did and it payed off huge..I was bedridden come month 3 to month 6 and didn't see a light coming my way so scary but I had excepted what I had done in the fact of my c/t and it made it easier to accept  for me!Come month 7 window that never truly shut what a miracle I sware I was feeling like me again and that "Ground Hogs Day" was gone !!That's when I found BB and I knew 1 thing we heal from this most extreme experience and need to let every1 know Hang in there this does end!! It so bothered me and made me so upset to think any1 else was going thru this ,So I dedicated my Heart and yes my Soul to all of BB the best I could to bring Comfort and Peace and just me ya know as a friend to let you know ..As bad as your feeling and as scary as this is You are not Alone ..And you will get thru this I so Promise you! I remember at month 5 I was bad really bad I prayed to God and I said if you need me here ..Then ok...But pls don't let me fall..I knew then I had to learn some stuff and this was going to be the challenge amongst challenges But I am so Grateful I never Fell! So I am so thankful I went thru this because I have gained the most amazing friendships in all of you..Well now I'm at month 15 on Sunday and I have a few mild sxs ,Muscles twitch little discomfort,small lump in my throat and spasms from time to time ..Whoo hoo that's so cool .I cant believe it.If your not aware of my story and all my sxs there on my blog page 6 i believe..Just know this...YOU are going to heal and you are going to be you again and even when your body and mind are at there worst and you cant see Straight ..Look Up! And look for that Hand to lift you thru this time !! Hang in there every1 and I can say with Conviction This Ends...

So much Love to all of you and I could never ever have gotton thru the last 8 months with all of you ...
xoxoxoxox~[...] [...] aka Jennifer
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 03:31:04 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Forced To Fight...And Win! 15 months Healed Yes....
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 06:55:09 pm »
Oh Yea I forgot...
IM LIVEING AGAIN .... :yippee: Every single day all day...Thats Healed
And so will you...

~J
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 06:55:51 pm »
WOW...I got teary eyed reading your success story.  

Congratulations BIG TIME!!!  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you.  You inspire people on this forum - I see it all the time...and now for all of us to read this only inspires us even more!  I never knew all that you have been through - you are SO strong.  

All the best to your healthy and very happy future...hugs,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:37 pm »
Jwow,

Awww my girlie!  I am so happy that you wrote your success story.  I know you were hit really, really hard with withdrawal.  You are so strong and tough, no doubt traits that helped get you through this!  You have helped so many people here and given so many hope.  Now with your success story that is an ongoing legacy.  Thank you for sharing we need to hear this stuff!

All the best to you!
 :smitten:
[...] aka Snooks

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 07:03:04 pm »
Congrats  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 07:15:00 pm »
Wow [...] :angel:, I think we have all been waiting for this.  I am  so very happy for you.  Proud of you to.  You have pulled me up from doom and gloom many times and I thank you for this.  [...] xo

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2011, 07:17:55 pm »
Congratulations!!!  :yippee: Enjoy your life    8)

And you will get thru this I so Promise you! Just know this...YOU are going to heal and you are going to be you again and even when your body and mind are at there worst and you cant see Straight

I am very bad with writing right now. Just to say thank you for sharing your success story. It means me a lot as for many of us [...] struggling.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2011, 07:21:13 pm »
I am so happy for you [...].  You give us all hope !  Thank you for being here and cheering others on, when they are suffering and miserable.  Please don't leave us ! :laugh:

You have really been through a lot in your 38 young years....and what a trooper you are.   :yippee:  I am so happy to know such a strong, courageous, [...]....young woman.  

Go [...], Go !  You are awesome !   :smitten:  :smitten:

Love,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 07:22:50 pm »
Dear [...]/JWow,

Thank you for sharing your success story and your inspiring words toward acceptance and trust. You have been a big part of my initial recovery here on BB's and I am truly grateful to have gotten to meet you and share in this process with you and to have some fun at the same time.

You're an [...] coast angel, and you always will be for me (and clearly for many), sweet [...] from Jersey. :angel:

Much love and many blessings for your continued healing and on going well being,
your friend,
Gracie-KPow~
 :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2011, 07:33:35 pm »
Congrats and glad you are living life again.

Hugs
[...]