Dark Chocolate for Anxiety

[Ho...]

It is said that dark chocolate is good for anxiety.  I don't think it would be good for the mind blowing type but for general anxiety I find that sometimes it works.

I find that interesting... but I believe dark chocolate has quite a bit of caffeine in it.  Stimulants usually aren't helpful with anxiety but I am sure that if dark chocolate does help it is because of some other properties.

I find that interesting... but I believe dark chocolate has quite a bit of caffeine in it.  Stimulants usually aren't helpful with anxiety but I am sure that if dark chocolate does help it is because of some other properties.

i heard it's a really good antioxidant.

I eat two pieces of dark chocolate a day as I don't want too much caffeine.  It is great to make you feel better however don't overdo it.

Gail  "Thunder"

I love dark chocolate but I don't notice it helping at all. I haven't had any for about 2 weeks, and I used to eat it everyday, and I feel about the same. Normally I can't tolerate caffeine, but in chocolate it never bothers me. I have heard it is good for you because of the antioxidants but I sure wish it had a calming effect. Chamomile tea doesn't work for me either.

[09...]

I eat two pieces of dark chocolate a day as I don't want too much caffeine.  It is great to make you feel better however don't overdo it.

Gail   "Thunder"

Gail, you amaze me with your strength!

I, myself use to eat chocolate, but had to give it up.

I haven't noticed any marked symptoms when I eat chocolate, thank the heavens, lol. It would be a sad day if I had to give up the chocolate snacks I eat.

I haven't noticed any marked symptoms when I eat chocolate, thank the heavens, lol. It would be a sad day if I had to give up the chocolate snacks I eat.

Haha me too shane! :)