Panic attacks differ from Anxiety Attacks??

[...]

Just read yesterday that Panic attacks and Anxiety attacks do differ.  I thought that they were the same thing, but the last few days I have had a couple of panic attacks, but I wasn't getting hit with a lot of anxiety.  So then right there I understood what the difference was and I really didn't have a true anxiety attack till my taper off xanax.  Now after I have had these Panic attacks my anxiety has came back stronger then it has since around September.  I'm very happy I can keep it controlled due to I understand my body more.  Sometimes it does get out of control, but none the less it gives me piece of mind.

Well now that I'm starting to suffer from the root causes, the symptoms I was suffering before benzo's.  Does anyone think that the w/d could have passed and this was what was underneath all the meds?  If so does anyone know if panic disorder stays with your forever, or will time heal that as well??

Does anyone think that the w/d could have passed and this was what was underneath all the meds?  

I thought the same thing but I thought that might have been the "What If" part of the Benzo withdrawl going through my mind. I don't think I had these problems before the Benzo and if I did I don't think it warrented taking these meds knowing what I know now. Although I did take the Benzo for fifteen years so I might not have been aware of a problem because it was covered up. Still, I think I'll deal with it with out any medicine. I feel like any anxiety I feel now is a NOTHING compared to what I have experienced going through the Benzo withdrawl. It's still early yet but it feels like the withdrawl has helped me to cope with anxiety.