Another cure for anxiety

[Ho...]

I find is drawing and coloring.  Really relaxes you.  My anxiety was up on bust today because of Norfloxacin that I was given last week and I found that drawing and coloring really took my mind off it and relaxed me.

I agree w/ this!  My daughter is 7 and of course loves to colour.  When she asks me to join her, I'm shocked by how often the anxiety starts to go away.  I often doodle/colour but don't think to do it all the time...maybe I'll keep a doodle book near me more often on bad days!  :)

Great suggestion....tried and true.

Schatje

I agree w/ this!  My daughter is 7 and of course loves to colour.  When she asks me to join her, I'm shocked by how often the anxiety starts to go away.  I often doodle/colour but don't think to do it all the time...maybe I'll keep a doodle book near me more often on bad days!  :)

Great suggestion....tried and true.

Schatje

I usually keep one on my deks at work because I am on the phone all night long anyway and not only does it stop the anxiety but it passes the time too lol :)

I find is drawing and coloring.  Really relaxes you.  My anxiety was up on bust today because of Norfloxacin that I was given last week and I found that drawing and coloring really took my mind off it and relaxed me.

:thumbsup:

Any type of distraction can really help.