Does anything help with WD anxiety??

[NY...]

Hi BB, 

Having a really tough week with anxiety due to too quick a taper of my K.  Does anything really help with WD anxiety.  I've tried deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation and even the EFT, but nothing seems to help.

Feedback and advice greatly appreciated.

NYClady

From the research I have done, the only thing that heals the WD anxiety is time.  I had anxiety very bad for the 1st 6 weeks off.  Then it kinda let up around weeks 7-8 to come back in week 9.  I now have been experiencing more windows and waves, but it seems like the "intenseness" of the anxiety is overall less.  It still is terrible to deal with, but less.  My worst time for anxiety is in the morning upon waking up.  It seems to get better as the day progresses and by night I am almost 100% symptom free. 

Can you get out and walk around at all. I didn't believe that it would work but my husband started finding some trails and I started a swimming class....It has been taking the edge off some of the anxiety...I messed up and spent too much time on the couch a few days ago and it really hurt the rest of my day....

I know many talk about fun tv shows.....Netflix...etc.....I'm pulling weeds the next time my walk doesn't work...

Pam