One Year Later!

[mi...]

Hey Everyone It's Been A Long-Time On Here I Want To Say a Few Thing About My Experience How I Got Off Benzos, How I Felt, How Many Symptoms I Had, And How It Was Hell And Back First I have to say thanks to All BB Supporters Cupcake, TC, Rev, Pamster, Billy3, mbr, Ziggy, eljay,... and More.. Cupcake Told Me To Write A Success Story And I Doing For You Cupcake and to all to here me out  ;D But Here is  a post i posted June 4 2010 about my symptoms..  I Feel Like A Grandma "No Offends" Cant Walk Outside, No Interest In Nothing, Severe Glassy Eyes, Feel Like Falling,Pressure in The Head, Can't Drive, Feel So Lost When I Wake Up, Severe Confusion, When I Eat Something Very Bloated, Stomach Pain, Burping  Nothing Works For It, Seeing Greens Spots, Green Lasers, No Energy, No Interest In Life, Everytime I Eat Losing Waist Size, Don't Know What I Am Doing What I'm Eating Where I'm Going My Joints Crack, Pain Every Where  I Wake Up I Feel Like Sleeping Again Severe Blurry Vision, Reading Forget It I Can See The Words That Well, Bones Cracking, Rage, Mad, Sad Depressed, Hearing Things In Ear, Psychosis, Starring at Something, Worried That I Have Some Disease, IT GOT SO BAD THAT I DONT ENJOY SPORTS ANYMORE. Hurting My Family With What I Got, They Don't Want Me To Be Like This.  Forgetting How To Spell Words..  Want To Destroy Something Get a Bat and Smash a TV. What Other Symptoms Should I Say Severe Sensitively To Smell Lights And Noise.. There Is More Klonopin

When I Close My Eyes I See Weird Vivid Things.. In The Moring When I Go To Sleep At Night No Vivid Dreams The Only Thing I Got Interest Is Benzo Buddies!! COG FOG, BRAIN FOG. What ever I Watch On TV I See Them For Days In My Head...Feeling Like Choking. When I Swallow As Well.. Difficult Going To The Bathroom Both Ears Are Ringing Hissing... Want To Be Alone All The Time..  Scared If I Get An infection . Weird Heart Palp & Chest Pains Tightness. When I Was in the hospital in may 18 2010 they kept on feeding me Klonopin 2mg daily for 14 days I Was Seeing Crazy Lights It Was No Joke From May 18 Till September  2010 I Thought I Had a Brain Tumor Because I Was Having Symptoms Seeing Crazy Lights Severe Pressure In The Head.... Short Story I Got Off Benzo's September 2010 Thats What I Am Thankful For i am of the poison klonopin It Did a Titration/Dry Cut Slowly. when i got out of the hospital it was no fun but i fought it!  The only thing i am sick of are the day light FLOATERS I still  see sperm like floaters. The Jerks are Gone No Zapping In Brain All Symptoms are Gone.. Again I want to Thank Cupcake Rev TC Ziggy Pamster MBR Billy3 eljay Colin  softtail For Helping Me Get Off Benzo's Threw Liquid/Milk Titration

Best Wishes Mikey  ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations Mikey. We kept telling you it wasn't permanent....believe us now? :smitten:

love ya

cupcake

I love ya cupcake now i know its not permanent...... :D

Mikey,

It's great to see you, I was just thinking about you the other day!  I'm very glad to hear you're doing so much better, you fought hard Mikey and you won, congratulations and thank you for writing your Success Story!

Pam

Congratulations Mikey! I really needed to read a good success story today because I'm feeling like I'll never get better.  I hope I am writing one soon.

Congrats Mikey, I am so very happy to hear you are doing so well! You have come a long way, thank you so much for sharing your success story.  I also have the floaters but since everything else went away dont worry I am sure they will to. 

Congratulations,  I'm in Xanax inter-dose, going to start a taper, some how, someway and I needed to hear this.

Best to you.

Thanks for sharing that.  That gives me a ton of hope.  Hopefully when I reach a year off I'll be symptom free as well.

Congrats on making it through the rough journey.

Hi Mikey,

I was just checking on you the other day, trying to find recent posts to see how you are doing.  What a pleasant, pleasant surprise to log on just now and see that you have posted a success story!  I remember how day in and day out things were so bad for you...and to see now that the only symptom that you have left is "floaters"...well, this just makes my day.  I am so glad that you followed Cupcake's urging to write your success story.  I am VERY encouraged!  Thank you!

~Leena :smitten:

Hey Everyone It's Been A Long-Time On Here I Want To Say a Few Thing About My Experience How I Got Off Benzos, How I Felt, How Many Symptoms I Had, And How It Was Hell And Back First I have to say thanks to All BB Supporters Cupcake, TC, Rev, Pamster, Billy3, mbr, Ziggy, eljay,... and More.. Cupcake Told Me To Write A Success Story And I Doing For You Cupcake and to all to here me out  ;D But Here is  a post i posted June 4 2010 about my symptoms..  I Feel Like A Grandma "No Offends" Cant Walk Outside, No Interest In Nothing, Severe Glassy Eyes, Feel Like Falling,Pressure in The Head, Can't Drive, Feel So Lost When I Wake Up, Severe Confusion, When I Eat Something Very Bloated, Stomach Pain, Burping  Nothing Works For It, Seeing Greens Spots, Green Lasers, No Energy, No Interest In Life, Everytime I Eat Losing Waist Size, Don't Know What I Am Doing What I'm Eating Where I'm Going My Joints Crack, Pain Every Where  I Wake Up I Feel Like Sleeping Again Severe Blurry Vision, Reading Forget It I Can See The Words That Well, Bones Cracking, Rage, Mad, Sad Depressed, Hearing Things In Ear, Psychosis, Starring at Something, Worried That I Have Some Disease, IT GOT SO BAD THAT I DONT ENJOY SPORTS ANYMORE. Hurting My Family With What I Got, They Don't Want Me To Be Like This.  Forgetting How To Spell Words..  Want To Destroy Something Get a Bat and Smash a TV. What Other Symptoms Should I Say Severe Sensitively To Smell Lights And Noise.. There Is More Klonopin

When I Close My Eyes I See Weird Vivid Things.. In The Moring When I Go To Sleep At Night No Vivid Dreams The Only Thing I Got Interest Is Benzo Buddies!! COG FOG, BRAIN FOG. What ever I Watch On TV I See Them For Days In My Head...Feeling Like Choking. When I Swallow As Well.. Difficult Going To The Bathroom Both Ears Are Ringing Hissing... Want To Be Alone All The Time..  Scared If I Get An infection . Weird Heart Palp & Chest Pains Tightness. When I Was in the hospital in may 18 2010 they kept on feeding me Klonopin 2mg daily for 14 days I Was Seeing Crazy Lights It Was No Joke From May 18 Till September  2010 I Thought I Had a Brain Tumor Because I Was Having Symptoms Seeing Crazy Lights Severe Pressure In The Head.... Short Story I Got Off Benzo's September 2010 Thats What I Am Thankful For i am of the poison klonopin It Did a Titration/Dry Cut Slowly. when i got out of the hospital it was no fun but i fought it!  The only thing i am sick of are the day light FLOATERS I still  see sperm like floaters. The Jerks are Gone No Zapping In Brain All Symptoms are Gone.. Again I want to Thank Cupcake Rev TC Ziggy Pamster MBR Billy3 eljay Colin  softtail For Helping Me Get Off Benzo's Threw Liquid/Milk Titration

Best Wishes Mikey  ;D ;D ;D

I thought at first you'd been off benzos for a year but your signature line says you got off benzos in September 2010..so you feel totally healed at 9 months off?