Author Topic: Understanding Morning Anxiety  (Read 126266 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Understanding Morning Anxiety
« Reply #170 on: October 17, 2020, 09:44:41 pm »
Does anyone know if this morning anxiety disappears totally when you are fully-recovered or have the benzos damaged to you to an extent where you will always have it .. Even if you never had anxiety before??

If you didn't have it before benzo's, you won't after you heal.  It all goes away [...], all of it, well except the memory of course.  But that memory loses it's power after awhile too, I don't have PTSD or any other labels from this experience, just profound gratitude to have learned a valuable lesson.

This has set my mind at ease more than anything. I wish I knew whether to reinstate and taper, or to just leave myself cold turkey after jumping Lorazepam at .25mg after 3 months use. The morning anxiety got me feeling like groundhog day.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2021, 10:21:30 pm »
What morning snacks do people try to keep by their beds? I'm really nauseous but I'm trying to do applesauce and a few bites of toast. Protein in tricky. I'm DF and a lot of nuts give me migraines.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2021, 08:28:46 pm »
I know this has not been commented on since April, but I just have to chime in. I'm suffering with this so much right now.  My mornings are wild.  Can't eat, can't rest.  The only thing that helps is EFT tapping, but sometimes takes a half hour or more just to get it down to where I don't have to constantly twitch and hyperventilate.  Then I have to lay there with weak twitching limbs and keep telling myself that the burning acid feeling in my muscles is not going to hurt me and I have to accept it.  And if it's really bad, it spills over into the afternoon as well.  Horrible days. 

I have lots of food allergies, so it's very difficult to find protein to eat in the mornings.  It's such a nightmare.

[Buddie]

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2021, 04:41:49 pm »
I'm new and I want to find a way to deal with my anxiety. I have been prescribed benzos since the age of 14. I am 40 and just got a new job with the state and this will be a life-changer. But My issue is my doctor retired and the new one does not prescribe clonazepam. I had to find a way to get my meds I still take the same amount, 1 2mg tab 2xdaily. WHY CAN'T I GET THIS FROM MY DOCTOR. OH YEAH, I've been abused physically mentally and sexually, attacked, etc.. no excuses. but give me my meds and I can make it to work, I can work, be normal, travel home, have dinner, do my school work, prep for the next day, and be a productive member of society .. help MEEEE. also I have gotten pills that had been laced with synthetic opioids.. i need help...