6 Months Benzo Free and starting to feel good again!!!!

[de...]

On the 4th of June, I hit my 6 month mark of being benzo free from Klonipin.  It has been a long 3 1/2 years of being disabled by that drug.  I would like to encourage anyone reading this that healing does come and the skies are blue again.  Just push through the tough times and know the good times are not far behind :thumbsup:

This is great to hear.  I'm almost 3 months out from a cold turkey off of .5mg of Clonazepam.  I do feel better than I did at 1 month out and I can't wait to get to 6 months out.  Congrats!

Natron,

I love your quote in your signature line.  I am part Scottish myself.  where did you find it?  It really spoke to me. :)

Cindy

Glad to hear that your doing better!!

I to have came off Klonopin.  Hopefully when I get to the 6 month mark these mental symptoms will disappear.

KD

• 1 month later...
[cd...]

Congratulations  :yippee: to you on your healing...and THANK YOU for stopping in to let us all know that healing DOES happen.

Did you taper or C/T? How long were you on K, what dose? Sorry, I didn't see a sig line, so I thought I'd post back and ask you.

Wishing you more and more healing from here forward.

Take care and all the best to you, Nicole

• 1 month later...
Deanna, what happened to you that you knew that you were healed?  Waves got better, windows remained constant....just curious as what finally gave you that confidence of being healed.....  I know a vague question but how long have you felt good is what Im asking..

• 2 weeks later...