anxiety worse than ever

[ge...]

Last night i discovered a great site for anxiety  called anxiety on line...... It is free and has 13 modules you can do on line and there are down loads of ,1how to breath right. 2, things to picture in your mind    any way it is fantastic to i tried the breathing one yesterday and even though i am coming down off Valium it worked.....it is very simple,,,,,, breath in for 1,2,3 breath out 1,2,3 breath in 1,2,3 breath out 1,2,3 breath in 1,2,3 breath out 1,2,3 then next inhale hold for 7 seconds then breath out telling yourself to relax and repeat this process three times.. you can down load it off the anxiety on line site... it made me so calm and every night i go to bed now  nothing but relaxation music does definitely help..... i watch no negative tele or read and find that helps..... It is working for me

I am glad you found some tips that help your anxiety  :)  Breathing techniques are extremely helpful, especially for those who have shortness of breath as a general symptom and for those who tend to hyperventilate into a panic attack.  Luckily breathing hasn't been too problematic for me.  I do get chest tightness every now and then but I manage otherwise.

I currently avoid negative tv shows/movies. I avoid all news (even though I love the news) because I just don't want anything extra to stress about.  Once completely healed I will probably be so sick of comedy I will be on a month long horror/action movie binge  :laugh:

Thanks for that info!