What could hell be like

[...]

I am sure that hell could not be worse than the rotten pain we suffer in w/ds. But, we need to know that the hell we are going through is not permanent and peace does lay at the end of the rainbow. I know what hell could be and by getting off this crap we we be free.

Tx, buddies for putting this site together to help us win.

idho

Hell is exactly how I (and others, I'm sure) describe benzo withdrawal.

I am just over 5 months free from Klonopin and I have good weeks and a few bad days here and there.

The past few days were very good for me, but this morning, anxiety was brewing and bubbling within my abdomen and then it released with force.  About an hour later I'm fine... But I just wish it would stop.

I am absolutely better than I was early in my withdrawal.  I did a taper as recommended by Ashton and the prescribing information for Klonopin... And it was pure HELL.  I can only imagine and empathize with those of you who go cold turkey.  My thoughts are with you all on being well again.

• 2 weeks later...
[43...]
I am sure that hell could not be worse than the rotten pain we suffer in w/ds. But, we need to know that the hell we are going through is not permanent and peace does lay at the end of the rainbow.

Well, believe it or not.. but there is worse than withdrawal. It's incredible what the human body can go through. Just know this!!!

You will get better! It is not permanent.

Here's you a rainbow ;)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/bekkiglittz/Cyworld/Backgrounds/1e3b900f.gif