Anyone try Elavil gng through W/D for nerve pain

[he...]

I used the search function for Elavil and found many threads on the subject, I didn't find any on Sativex though.

[a1...]

I suppose to take 50mg of Elavil a day, but I rather not. I tried it a few times. In my experience it made me tired and just groggy. A wasted feeling. Ashton speaks of Elavil. In my experience, it just made me tired and wasted. When I say "wasted"... I mean it as in a foggy and very drowsy feeling.

S#

Elavil is nasty IMHO... I took it for a long time. It has more side-effects than entries in a phone book, including being cardiotoxic, and is extremely sedating (don't even consider being able to do anything after taking it except lie in bed until you have developed a very good tolerance), and quite addictive, the w/d was pretty awful.

My husband uses these for sleep on occasion and has had no issues with them at all.  I was also prescribed them several years ago for back pain - at a low dose - and found that they didn't help much with the pain, but I also had no side effects or problems simply just stopping them.  It may be different for you though as you have been through benzo withdrawal and, as we all know, that can complicate matters.