Finally feel like the old me one year later!!

[Je...]

Im so happy to finally be able to post a sucess story!I was on valium for 4 years and when i came off it i really thought i was losing my mind it was a very scary time as well as being pregnant and my hormones all over the place,i had just about every scary symtom especially depression and extreme fear of dying,anyway one year on i can say im 100% better i have been about 90%for bout 6 months though i have a beatiful baby girl and am so happy to be back to my old self,i remember reading everyones sucess story's and that gave me hope that i would one day feel normal again i hope this helps someone with there recovery,also i thought i would never be able to have coffee or alcahol again but im fine with both  :) good luck everyone with your journey it will get better oxoxo

Yes, we can never have too many success stories!  Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Thank you so much Jess for your success story and congrats on your new baby girl.  I am so happy for you and wish you a wonderful, peacefilled happy and healthy life.  Thanks again - we ALL need to read these stories.

Love Hoping2BFree

Congrats on your healing and new baby girl! I am very happy for you! Thanks for sharing your story.  :smitten::thumbsup::yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

• 2 weeks later...
[e5...]

Yes, we can never have too many success stories!  Thanks for taking the time to post this.

I agree! Thanks for returning and sharing your success  :) Enjoy your baby girl  ;)

Hi Jess... we never communicated.  Congrats on being free and having your life back.  It these words that keep the encouragement to all to go forward.  Oh... a little girl... your gift... the very best to you and your new little angel.  Pattylu :angel:

Thanks for writing a one year update Jess.  Just one question.  I assume when you say you're fine with alcohol, you mean a beer or two or some other drink or two on occasion?

Best,

Vertigo

Hey with the alcahol i can have a few drinks just like i did before benzos thanks for everyones replies im glad i might be able to help someone else oxo