sucess stories

[Da...]

I have achieved complete healing from the Benzodiazapine nightmare. All said and done I am thankful.  I appreciate  life more now than I ever have in the past. Before I move on to the next chapter in my life I have some advice...

Have trust in yourself.

Have trust in life.

Love you all.

Damien                                                   

Damien...so glad you posted a success story. Thanks bud ! I am happy that you are back in life again and healed. It gives me a lot of hope. You have been a good buddy during this process and I really appreciate it. Thanks again

Chrisw

• 2 weeks later...

D, so glad to see you got your life back!  :yippee:

I know you had some struggles but I think we come out of this whole fiasco as better people, great recovery D congrats!

Hey D, I'm so happy that you have defeated the beast. Thanks for staying up with me all those sleepless nights and making me laugh. Your a funny dude. You have a lot to offer the world. Peace.!!!

Wood

Thank you Damien for your success story and really special words to think of about trust. I'm happy for you and that you've come through this and healed! I wish you the best and thank you for posting, it really helps others to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel.

My best,

Jan