adrenaline/Difficulty formulating my thoughts

[bm...]

I'm almost at 4 months and I'm having trouble formulating my thoughts still and shaking, fingers spasming when i try to grab things/Burning skin/throbbing pressure sensation under the left side of last rib/ring fingers on both hands are bent and painful/facial numbness/red, watery eyes/Blurry Vision/ Zombie Fatigue, Eyes closing while I'm walking/so tired yet so amped up inside/left sided head throbbing/

All I do is I wake up and know my exact symptoms of how I'm going to feel during the day, hey never stop and they are always the same.  I'm starting to think that I have some type of Neurological condition!!

Hi, Im sorry you are experiencing all that. I can relate to all of it. Had or have all of that. It will get better. Hang in there. I have a few sx that are with me all the time too. It is discouraging and scarey. You arent alone.

Been reading a lot of stories. Have read that some people really suffer in the 4-5th month of a w/d especially a c/t. I understand your pain. I try to accept my sx and find it helps. I just lay down and let them "be" don't fight them.

Those are typical benzo w/d symptoms and yes, some members feel quite bad at the 4-5th months.  It seems that the benzo w/d's hit every system in our bodies.

Patty  xo