Author Topic: Anti-Depressants: Might they help w/ the anxiety?  (Read 2397 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Anti-Depressants: Might they help w/ the anxiety?
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 09:49:42 pm »
When are you supposed to up your doses? and by how much?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anti-Depressants: Might they help w/ the anxiety?
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 09:59:50 pm »
We're planning on upping 12.5 mg every 2 weeks.  If the I'm not adjusting well, then we'll go slower.  Or perhaps, if I don't notice any "revving", maybe we'll go to a higher dose.  But right now, I know that I'm super sensitive to everything and I'll probably have to take it very slow with zoloft.  Ugh.  Cross fingers.   

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.