Anybody who speaks Spanish?

[ma...]

Hi, I'm from Uruguay. My english is forgotten and I need support because I take Xanax, 2 mg each night, I feel sad and I'm lonely woman. I'd like to stop Xanax and talk with people in the same situation.

Hello mag80, welcome to BenzoBuddies,

I believe we do have at least one Spanish speaking member at the moment, I’ll let him know you’re here.  In the meantime, maybe you could use a translator to get the help and support you need.

Are you interested in tapering off of the Xanax, if you are, we can help.  We typically suggest reducing your dose by about 5-10% every couple of weeks but using your symptoms to reduce can help keep you functional.

Please let us know how we can help you.

Pamster

Hola, Mag !

Yo hablo español, y muy mal - como un gringo. ;D

Hay algunos otros aquí que hablan español mejor que yo, porque son hablantes nativos - incluso un porteño genuino! Les pediré que se comuniquen contigo. Mientras tanto, puede usar Google Translate para ayudarlo a escribir publicaciones en inglés y traducir publicaciones en inglés al español.

Traductor de Google - haga clic aquí

I do speak Spanish and I am originally from your neighboring country Argentina!

There is at least another benzo savvy guy that also have a good Spanish here in the group. Regrettably the rules are that everything has to be posted here in the forum. As redevan said there are some translation programs that can help you.

For how long have you been taking Xanax?

Why don’t you want to take it anymore?

Greeting to the charruas!

Mice

-Below is the exact comment in Spanish. Don't know if I'm breaking any rules doing this. I just wanted to help this woman somehow-

Hablo español y soy de tu vecino pais Argentina!

Hay por lo menos otro miembro que habla español que te puede ayudar!

Lamentablemente las reglas del grupo es que todo se detalle en los posts y en Ingles.

Como dijo Redeavan hay algunos programas de traducion en el internet que te pueden ayudar.

Por cuanto tiempo has estado tomando el Xanax?

Porque no lo quieres tomar mas?

Muchos saludos a los charruas!

Mice