How do I know?

[Su...]

Since I am currently experiencing anxiety how will I know if I experience withdrawal from Xanax taper. If I go down by .25 how long until I know if that’s too big of a drop for me?

You should know by the next day or maybe two, Xanax has a very short half life.  You may feel tingling in your extremities, what feels like internal vibrations, ringing in your ears, belly pain and bloating, nausea, the list is long.

Ashton Manual symptom list

Since I am currently experiencing anxiety how will I know if I experience withdrawal from Xanax taper. If I go down by .25 how long until I know if that’s too big of a drop for me?

For me when cutting Xanax the first day I don’t tend to notice much, second and third day I get symptoms, by the fourth day I start to stabilize and by day 7 I’m usually ready to cut again. At least, that’s how my cuts from 2.5 down to 1 mg have gone. Then again I was cutting usually by .0625 mg, 1/4 of a .25 mg pill per cut. .25 cut at once time you’ll most likely feel it. I would try a smaller cut initially if you can just to see how it goes for you. But trust me, if you have symptoms you’ll know it. It won’t feel anything like your normal anxiety. Best of luck!!