Carisoprodol, Diazepam, and Subutex, now it's just back like 2010

[mi...]

I'm got in s construction accident forgot to write this on the bottom 2008 tons of opiods from Norco to Percocet 2008-2020 2021 Tramadol 100mg I miss all you guys I remember  Pamster, Eliay, or Ejlay, the guy with the long and curly hair I forgot some name the one lady that cold turkey Klonopin I forgot her name when I was here I talked to a lot of people even on the phone.  is she still here I'm currently on 350mg TID Carisoprodol, TID, Diazepam 10mg and previous 2022 Suboxone 4-1mg  got, the Sublocade shot Feb 2 2023. But now I'm on pure, Buprenorphine/Subutex 8 SL  when will this end I would love to find a great doctor in Illinois to go back on the sublocade shot for good. Then slowly cut the soma in half for a 2 weeks then a quarter. And I'll be off Soma for good the hard part would be the valium I want to be clean one day.

Hi mikeyst27,

It’s good to see you again but I’m sorry to hear about all of the medications you’re taking, but if you’re in pain, you don’t really have much choice.  That darn Soma can affect GABA so I can see how it could be a problem, I’m glad you’re going to get off of it, but you’re right, the Valium is the hard part.

I’m not sure who the long and curly haired guy was but Tropicalsoul quit Klonopin cold turkey, was it her you remember?  Elijah checked into the forum in 2019 to say hi, but I haven’t seen her since.

Let us know if we can help you, okay?

Pamster