Author Topic: Obessive, Intrusive Thoughts?  (Read 3173 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Obessive, Intrusive Thoughts?
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 07:56:23 am »
Those are very beautiful and encouraging words [...]. They really mean a lot to me. You are absolutely right, we should change our intrusive bad thoughts for love, healing and peaceful thoughts.

I love myself, these are just sensations, everyday you are healing more and more, this is the right track. You are safe and healed. I love myself.

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 02:08:31 pm »
hi, this is mish, Hope everyone is well and doing better. does these obessive intrusive thoughts also happen while you are still weaning off you benzo, is this normal.  Afraid of what is going to happen.  Facing people and loved ones while you are on your benzo.  Thank you for your help bb.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 03:56:16 pm »
I can relate with those terrible thoughts like the worst is going to happen.  My husband keeps telling me about the Iranians moving ships into the area of Isreal!!!  Oh I got the chills.  He said, "It's goin down!"  I'm all stop I'm a nervous wreck already ya know?  Just knowing that life isn't forever is good to know... We will not be here forever...  We just gotta wait, but when we all get to heaven, we will not have to go through this living hell.  All will be at  peace.... Can't wait!  Watching with my husband Glenn Beck show... WOW what a punch of scary reality.... As I sit around waiting for the next huge bill to come in, I ask myself is this a life?  No but it will be when I'm outta this.