Please I need someone to talk to. It's about my dog

[Gr...]

Can someone please talk to me!!! Someone took my dog, my dog knew the person that took her. I've been going crazy, my withdrawal symptoms is all hitting me at once and the police are useless when it comes to pets they won't do anything. I don't know why he took her

So sorry for your dog  :-\ !

Do you know who took it ? 0.o

Hope the person is going to give your dog back ... Feel free to PM if you want, or just write here.

You managed to calm down a bit ?

Let us know if everything is alright with you and your dog. Haven't heard anything from you since this last message.

Yes thank you for reaching out. Update: I got my dog back. I called the police at 11am,they showed up at 8pm after I went crazy, had a crying fit. By 10:40ish I got a phone call saying they found Hazel (My dog), by 11:46 she was back in her bed, buddy who stole her is in jail as this isn't his first crime commited

Let us know if everything is alright with you and your dog. Haven't heard anything from you since this last message.

Yes thank you for reaching out. Update: I got my dog back. I called the police at 11am,they showed up at 8pm after I went crazy, had a crying fit. By 10:40ish I got a phone call saying they found Hazel (My dog), by 11:46 she was back in her bed, buddy who stole her is in jail as this isn't his first crime commited

Glad to hear you have your dog back  :)