Please help me

[Sh...]

Hi I’m looking for some reassurance. I took K for 6 weeks (included my tapering) and I have been off it fully for 6 weeks already. I have so many horrible symptoms including tightness in my throat like a lump, some difficulty swallowing food , lump kind of feeling hard to describe. I have terrible calf pain when I walk ,  like as if I ran a marathon, low energy , feel alittle sedated sometimes and dizzy, and this morning I woke up with pins and needles on my right side, arm fingers and leg, feels like my limbs fell asleep.I can’t remember the last time k have felt happy. I have a family and four young kids. Just had a baby 5 months ago and it’s so hard to enjoy him. I cry 4-5 times daily. I’ve gone to neurologist several times because I’m so scared it’s something more sinister. I have no one to turn to that can understand the pain I am going through. Please please. If anyone can help me out. I’m really in a very bad state of mind. Thank you

Everything you're feeling is normal for this process and 6 weeks is still early in the recovery process so please don't think this is your permanent future, its not.  This experience is painful, not only physically but emotionally and mentally, we lose our connection to ourselves and to our loved ones, we feel dead inside and where joy should be we feel terror.  This is temporary, when you recover you'll once again feel what you once did.

I had numbness upon waking too. It went away for the most part. I still have boaty dizziness and anhedonia. But we will heal. Health anxiety is common. I thought I had MS. Had all kinds of tests done and the doctors could not find anything.

Yes Pamster I could not have said it better. This is exactly how I feel every day and night. Any idea how long the throat thing can last? I’ve had it for months already. And I hate eating now. I developed a phobia to food because of how my throat feels after eating. How long did the throat symptoms last for you? And does it fully heal?