Farewell

[Sh...]

Just wanted to say goodbye, and Thanku to my friends here. I tried to help someone here the other day and it got flipped and twisted and quite frankly I’m very tired of it. I guess it’s fatigue. A good time to say goodbye.

So stay strong buddies, I won’t be posting on the forums anymore because I realized I don’t have to but I’ll keep my pms open for any questions and positive messages and of course to celebrate milestones and join in jump parties!!  🎉

Love to you xx

Thanks dear Shayna for all of your encouragement, humor and honesty!

So happy you’re at a place now that you are going forward. 

Best to you !

:smitten:

Shayna!!!  I wanted to say THANK you for all your support over the last 18 months.  I was on and off so much, mostly lurking. However remember your pm to me, made me so happy.  Take care Aussie friend, and I hope things will always be great….. 

Lots of hugggs.  Kudos 2.    ( the crow lolol ). 

Honestly, its why I think very few come back to help. I think thats why counselors for benzo withdrawal quit  I have seen it happen with 2 ladies. I understand people are not themselves during withdrawal, but the cruelness I have seen from some people here is awful. If this site makes you worse, definitely dont be on it. You dont need the negativity while you heal. Its why I deactivated my PM's, sometimes it can drain us.

I came back recently because there are those who are so kind and need help, who are grateful for the words of encouragement. Kind people who healed helped me when I was at my worst. If you need to take a break do so, but dont give up on those who appreciate the help. Try to come back and give encouragement when you feel up to it.

I've always loved seeing your posts, even if we haven't directly communicated. I'll miss your sassiness and strength. Your screen name is also the name of a dearly loved person in my life.

Be well, Shayna! Live free.

Honestly, its why I think very few come back to help. I think thats why counselors for benzo withdrawal quit  I have seen it happen with 2 ladies. I understand people are not themselves during withdrawal, but the cruelness I have seen from some people here is awful. If this site makes you worse, definitely dont be on it. You dont need the negativity while you heal. Its why I deactivated my PM's, sometimes it can drain us.

I came back recently because there are those who are so kind and need help, who are grateful for the words of encouragement. Kind people who healed helped me when I was at my worst. If you need to take a break do so, but dont give up on those who appreciate the help. Try to come back and give encouragement when you feel up to it.

You nailed it. X

Use the block people. And also hide posts. Don’t let them drag u down. Xx

To everyone else I do love u guys and it makes me sad I won’t see how people are going but sometimes u have to avoid toxicity to stay well x feel free to keep in touch xx

I’ll be around on milestones and success boards tho x

Sending u love x

Good luck Shayna, it's been a blast 💥 I'm not so active myself anymore. There comes a point the place can get you down

now I'm going to have to go and look at your post history, to get the dirt 🤣🤣

Ur a classic mare  :laugh: x it’s been deleted anyway haha.

See u at a rave some day in Ibiza  8)

Woop woop