Is sore throat a WD symptom?

[...]

Hi Everybody

I made a cold turkey of Zopiclone a year ago and Sertraline 17 months ago. I suffer so much from a sore throat and I am wondering if this is really a withdrawal symptom?

Anyone else?

Do you think it might be caused by dryness, I had dry eyes and mouth so I'm wondering if this might be happening with your throat?

Yes - I have been wondering that too. My mouth is dry like Sahara during the night and in the morning. Could that go down the throat?

I also feel a lot of tension in my throat. I guess that could also give the pain? It's also hard for me to speak...

I think if your mouth is super dry it could also affect your throat.  I had difficulty speaking too, there were two issues, it was like my mouth couldn't form words and my throat and chest were so tight I felt like I couldn't get enough air, crazy stuff!

It could be.

I also feel that my chest is so tight that I don't have strength or air to form the words. Sometimes, I also feel that my brain is having a kind of electric waves going on (not just a brain zap), for hours that makes it harder to speak and even makes my speaking blurry, if I don't concentrate. It's so crazy.

Is your speaking easier now? Did you feel an improvement over time?

Isn't it amazing how we describe what we go through, I mean if you said this stuff to anyone else, they'd look at you like you were crazy, but we get it!

I've been recovered since 2008 but I did notice those symptoms easing up before I fully recovered.

• Love 1

Yes, it's absolutely amazing. Nobody else understands this. It's like describing a new colour nobody have seen before.

I'm so happy to hear that you had all this and recovered. This really gives hope🙏. How long time did you revovery take?

• Love 1