In my house in OBX feeling good.

[Ze...]

Had Covid a couple weeks ago. My panic attacks were uncontrollable right after Covid. Called ambulance twice. Then had a foot infection had to go on augmentin. I’ve had zero issue with augmentin. It’s been 3 weeks since Covid. Some days I feel 90% healed. Like every other morning I have morning anxiety. For about 30 to 45 minutes. But I drove me and my family here no issues. I’m having to take a 2 hour nap everyday. I realize this is just a window but I’m super pumped. Feeling pretty good. Also my muscles lock up about once a day but with stretching makes it go away. I hope everyone is doing well. Have a good week. Thanks for everyone’s support. I’m coming up on 12 months benzo and alcohol free. 1 cup of coffee a day and nicotine are ok for me in moderation.

You sound pretty great considering all you've been through in the last few weeks!  I can see you've still got some stuff going on but when the really bad stuff lifts, its easier to deal with the rest.  I hope whatever this is sticks around for awhile.  :thumbsup: