This is so incredibly hard

[Fo...]

I also quit an ssri cold, im really struggling, for a while I was doing better, and now I feel like I've gone backwards, I know many say this. I didn't have the constant tremor prior to this but I did have body pain that consumed me...that'd lifted now, but I'm more anxious and I get shakey,, temperature bothers me, have some of the sunburn feeling in my arms. I just wish I knew I was ok. Is it unlikely to develop akathesia this far out or seizures ? It's strange I didn't worry about that in the beginning as much as I do now. I find it hard to be calm before midnight and have so much mental akathesia at this time. Anytime I do anything i have tachycardia,  which causes all kind of shaking and just racing thoughts.  Everything is like trauma, over and over and over. Can't think into things much or that causes more body reactions. Another day of this, just looking for support.

What I eat can trigger pain for me, any spicy or sugar instantly causes pain, it's so strange.  I feel it in my whole body