Can you go backwards?

[Al...]

I’ve had windows and waves this entire process. I am now almost 11 months off and feel like I’ve regressed. I feel very flat most days with little emotion. I just lost a family member and feel like I’m back in a wave of feeling physically sick. Severe head tension, upset stomach and nausea, sore muscles  and just an overall feeling of being unsettled.. It seems like at almost a year id be further along. I feel like I will never be the same and my brain is just damaged 😭

We have to remember that there is a reason we started taking benzos to begin with. Most of us started because of some traumatic mental health thing that forced us to seek relief. It's very likely that such an event can trigger the same problems as before, especially if you haven't done the work to discover why you got there and to move past that permanently.

The loss of a family member is never easy, don't beat yourself up too much for feeling how you do. If you have had all those windows, they'll come back.

I’ve spent a ton of time in therapy working through why I needed these to begin with. I’m more just talking about going backwards with symptoms.

I’ve had windows and waves this entire process. I am now almost 11 months off and feel like I’ve regressed. I feel very flat most days with little emotion. I just lost a family member and feel like I’m back in a wave of feeling physically sick. Severe head tension, upset stomach and nausea, sore muscles  and just an overall feeling of being unsettled.. It seems like at almost a year id be further along. I feel like I will never be the same and my brain is just damaged 😭

I have all of this after I started a new job, I was doing better before it.  Maybe the stress? It's so hard to go backwards.  I'm back to panicking too.