Benzo flu?

[le...]

Just wondered if I have benzo flu or this is a virus. After 40 months of this crap was actually starting to feel bit better. But yesterday felt awful, awful stomach ache, ache everywhere like flu, thumping head, so so hot, feel really nauseous. The anxiety has gone off the scale, feel like I’m back to square one like this will never end, Really thought I’d tuned a corner. I did a Covid test so not that.

Sounds like a bug to me. All these bugs that have not been prevalent during Covid are re-emerging big time.

When I had Covid, my anxiety ramped up a lot, I don’t know why. Maybe we are so sensitised we can’t handle infection as well as before.

Hopefully it won’t last long. Rest up, drink lots, be kind to yourself and here’s a big hug too.

Hardy x

Think you are probably right, is easing off a bit. Has really racked up symptoms. Not planning doing much next couple days with the temperatures. Meant be 30 degrees at night yuck.

Oh yes I know. All curtains and blinds closed. I sprayed the dog with the hosepipe and put ice in her water! Highest predicted 41 tomorrow, yikes!

Might sweat your virus out quickly?

Yes think I’ve got temperature but might just be the heat. I feel sorry for animals with fur coats. Just waiting for a hosepipe ban next. Will use mine while still can.

I got the trimmer out yesterday and got her coat shaved down quite a lot so hopefully she’ll be cooler.

We’ve gone of the subject somewhat haven’t we?

How are you feeling?

Yes not too bad now. When I had Covid really racked up the symptoms so think it’s probably virus causing anxiety spike. Good sometimes to talk about normal stuff. My son lives in big old Victorian house with shutters , normally chilly so he should be OK. Hope your dog is OK keep hosing her tomorrow. We seem bit fated got big birthday for us both this year no way be able go away. For our Ruby Wedding Anniversary booked to go to Mexico, husband had heart  attack and cardiac arrest. 👎

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]