I just want to relate to someone with this

[Fo...]

For me this has been severely traumatizing physically,  so much so that I have developed ptsd, and I know many do. Anytime I do anything or go anywhere or even do things I used to love, this sinister though is always there that it's over. Am I the only one ? I have had so many symptoms,  I have had debilitating pain, coastal neuralgia,  ms hug, glass in my hands and feet, I just wonder if anyone else just feels like they're just sick...I always think I'm not ok. I'm a shell of myself.

Yes Fox, I have.  Ptsd for me too.  It's not over Fox.  I still believe we will get ourselves back, maybe even better versions.  Sigh. 

Same for me.  I am starting emdr therapy in august to see if I can get past some of this even though I am still in the middle of it.

Fox, many of us can relate… you r not alone in these feelings of constant fear that something dreadful is about to happen… the constant healing causes these thoughts as well as the physical symptoms where you constantly feel that u r sick, but u can’t really explain how sick… u just know u r not 100% well…

All we can do is tell ourselves we r still healing, and that one day soon we’ll be back to ourselves feeling 100% as before 🙂

Karla

I have windows but feeling that you cannot just live is very encompassing, any pressure on me turns into a severe problem with anxiety and panic. Early says are still like some serious trip to space, I mean I am a true disaster until 3 pm and sometimes that is questionable. I had lost some anxiety and gained depression but the physical pain has been intense for the entire year, that began to lift some and then anxiety came back full force with temp changes. Eeeek. Its so much worse than writing it seems to express , I get so restless and have weird thoughts. I tried a bach remedy during this from a naturopath that helped alot but I always wonder if they try heal or just mask . I'm just a mess.

Hi Fox,

I feel the exact same. My multiple symptoms and this whole ordeal has given me PTSD and so much fear!!!

I had a session with Dr. Jennifer Leigh a few weeks ago and she said we All Heal.

But mentally, this has hurt me because of the physical pain.

The burning nerve pain all over my body, especially my scalp, has brought me to my knees.

The panic, chemical anxiety, my body looking like a 90 year old woman, and the trembling body, is just too much. I just now went to the dentist a few weeks ago. I hadn’t been in 10 months… too scared, and my burning body could hardly handle it.

I try to be brave but this has been and is traumatic.

I’m so sorry for those of us that are suffering so greatly.

I pray we all heal and turn a corner soon.

I’m gonna seek therapy soon. I do pray and meditate that way and speak affirmations but my CNS is so sensitized that it hardly helps.

I’m sending you big hugs.

Bless you.

💕💙

Same for me.  I am starting emdr therapy in august to see if I can get past some of this even though I am still in the middle of it.

Jben, I need to do this too. I’m so traumatized by all this.

The nerve pain has been and still is so severe.

There is no escape. I’m tormented by fear too.

I hope you feel better soon.

💕

When you all worry do you ever just panic from obsessing? I can have a full blown panic attack worrying and not realize that's what caused ut because I'm always worrying. I will obsess over blood clots and etc. All kinds if things

My symptoms largely mental, but have overwhelming fear it’s never going get any better. Was improving bit recently, but got hit by a virus almost like flu, in depths despair again. My life is so restricted, after 40 months feeling like  this, thinking , do we actually all recover. Even though didn’t have multiple symptoms, the severity made life unbearable.

My symptoms largely mental, but have overwhelming fear it’s never going get any better. Was improving bit recently, but got hit by a virus almost like flu, in depths despair again. My life is so restricted, after 40 months feeling like  this, thinking , do we actually all recover. Even though didn’t have multiple symptoms, the severity made life unbearable.

Pretty sure I'm a long hauler and it's very confusing and very defeating. Both going on and not being able to decipher or know if it will improve.

You’re only just over a year off everything, so you won’t necessarily be a long hauler. I was forced to CT which  I think delayed my recovery.  Seems no hard and fast rules as to why some recover quicker than others sadly. Seems just the luck of the draw. Just realised you show date differently to us so wasn’t sure if you stopped June or August. Whatever not that long!

You’re only just over a year off everything, so you won’t necessarily be a long hauler. I was forced to CT which  I think delayed my recovery.  Seems no hard and fast rules as to why some recover quicker than others sadly. Seems just the luck of the draw.

I ct too off ssri and the benzo

I broke it up for a little bit but ultimately stopped abruptly,  I often wonder why I feel like im sunburned but like my neck and head are sweating , no sweat though. Any experience with that ? Its so strange I never believe the stages of healing but this crap literally changes from thing to thing to thing. Each is always terrifying.  I wish I knew like if I was going to be ok.

No my symptoms mainly mental. We’re both suffering withdrawal from SSRI and benzo so going take little while. But as I say you aren’t that long off in scheme of things, so you may not be protracted. Many recover lot quicker.

No my symptoms mainly mental. We’re both suffering withdrawal from SSRI and benzo so going take little while. But as I say you aren’t that long off in scheme of things, so you may not be protracted. Many recover lot quicker.

I had severe pain which has lifted slot and now I have the body temp thing going on ...mentally I am always swarmed.  Akathesia like but mental