Having a really hard time 😥

[Di...]

I have been tapering since July 2020 it is getting harder I'm not sure what to do.  I was feeling a little better up until the end of April this year...not the best but a little better.  I do a DLMT but felt indestructible I guess so I tried a cut and hold at the same time cut my buspirone  within 3 days I was slapped in the face with terrible anxiety, panic, histamine...  I held for a little over 4 weeks then tried the DLMT again but had a bad time so have been holding off and on since the end of May.  Any support appreciated.  Do I hold or taper slowly I just don't know!

🙏

I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way.

I'm in the same situation. Very low dose. I had to make the same decision. Will I hold, or will I continue to micro taper?

I chose to hold. It has been a hell of a month, but I'm starting to feel actually a little good during this long hold. I can feel my old self coming back a little bit. So we heal even while holding.

So, that's just my experience. I would say hold a little longer based from that experience.

Hope this helps a little bet and I hope you feel better soon!

Hi Snelle Jelle,

I am so sorry you have been struggling too but so glad you are starting to feel better.

Thank you for your input it does give me some hope.

Hi Dianne, have you stopped taking the Buspirone? Could you start it up again if it was helping with the anxiety?

Hardy X

Diane

I hit a wall too, as you know.  I am dry cutting and weighing.  I chose to hold and have been doing so for about 6 weeks.  I was really feeling horrible and thought I would never come out of it but the last couple of days I feel ever so slightly better so I’m more hopeful now. 

It just took a while for me to get here.  I’ve been tapering since November of  2020 from 1.25 mg

Maybe this will give you hope as well.  I know we are at about the same place.

:smitten: :smitten:

Hi 2cats,

Thank you yes what you said does give me hope.  I am so glad you are starting to feel better that sure helps give you hope.  This stuff is vicious!

Thank you so much.  I pray you continue to feel better.

Hugs and prayers ❤

Hi Diane, I’m sorry you’re struggling.  You’re so close to being done!  Yay! 

It sounds like you’ve reduced both the Busprion and Xanax about the same time?  When I was on the homestretch of my taper I had been holding for over a year when I started on Trazodone for insomnia. I was on Trazodone for just 4 months when I decided to go off it, but I went off too fast and became a total basket case with panic attacks and anxiety.  I had to back the truck up, slowly wean completely  off the trazodone and get stable again before resuming my Xanax taper.  Once I did that things were okay.  These psych drugs mess with each other and I believe our poor brains and nervous systems can only handle weaning one drug at a time.  🙏🏻❤️‍🩹