Feeling cold and like my body is sweating

[Fo...]

I think im too far out for this to be related, cycling back through "panic" for no reason. Basically just runs of tachy for hours.  =/

It feels like my arms are wet almost also, I don't know anymore what is going on

Foxclover I feel like my body's thermostat is all messed up. I am much more cold natured than I used to be but I have night sweats or early morning sweats. When I eat I sweat. I am post menopausal so I don' think it is that. Anyway, I don't think you are too far out to have these sensations and have it be withdrawal. I am almost 19 months off alcohol and 18 months off benzos. I have read here that other people have these kind of issues.

Foxclover I feel like my body's thermostat is all messed up. I am much more cold natured than I used to be but I have night sweats or early morning sweats. When I eat I sweat. I am post menopausal so I don' think it is that. Anyway, I don't think you are too far out to have these sensations and have it be withdrawal. I am almost 19 months off alcohol and 18 months off benzos. I have read here that other people have these kind of issues.

Thanks you it's been driving my insane, it never let's up